DAMITA JO

I'm making a DAMITA JO POV

DAMITA JO POVS
Sup bitches it's me Damita jo. I have been watching people on the dark side hurt Janet, and this time I won't let it happen again. And one important thing is, ONLY SEX AND FOOD CAN CALM ME DOWN. Now Toni she's a sexy woman so I know she will make Janet happy. Anyways I called Gil to come over to Janet's house to have a meeting.*an hour later*. " so bitches, you two are here because I have a plan to make Rene's life a living hell" I said smoking a blunt. " I didn't know you smoked" Toni said. " there's a lot you don't know about me sexy" said winking at her. She kind of looked scared of me but oh well. " so what exactly are we gonna do Damita" Gil asked opening a bottle of wine. " we're gonna scare him for a little while, but if he continues then I'll kill him. Simple" I said letting smoke come out my nose. I seen out of the corner of my eye Toni looking at me with lust in her eyes. I made a kissy face at her. She smirked and came sat on my lap taking the blunt and smoking it herself. I raised my eyebrow as she kissed me letting smoke come into my mouth. I pulled away and looked at Gil. " meet back here at 8:30" I said getting up with Toni in my arms. " alright bitch" he said leaving out the door and closing it. I walked upstairs to Janet's room and sat down on the bed. Toni still had the blunt in her hand. I took it from her and put it out. I kissed her and laid her down on the bed. I pulled away and hovered over her. I then got off the bed and went into the closet and got out a strap. This was my favorite one. It was black,thick and long. I walked out the closet and went back to the bed. " clothes off now" I demanded. Toni quickly took off her clothes and laid there all in her naked beauty. I licked my lips taking my clothes off as well. " Three rules you need to know about me" I said putting the strap on. " rule 1. Call me master or daddy,rule 2. Don't try to run, and rule 3. Don't hesitate to scream or moan. Got it" I asked aligning the tip of the strap at her entrance. " yeas daddy got it" Toni said. I smirked. Let the games begin.

TONI'S POV
Damita jo aligned the strap at my entrance and out of nowhere she rammed in me. " ohh shit faster" I moaned. She went faster and deeper. She put her head in the crook of my neck and I held her head there. "Shit you're tight  baby" she whispered in my ear. " fuck daddy" I said biting her neck. She slowed down and pulled out. " hand and knees now" she demanded. I did as told and she rammed back into me. " oh fuck me, fuck me" I screamed. She slapped my ass hard and put my head down into the pillows deepening my arch. " shit daddy, I'm gonna cum" I mumbled. " hold it" she said going faster. All I could hear was skin smacking together and the headboard banging against the wall. She slowed down and pulled out. She laid me down on my back and ate me out. " oh god" I moaned as I gripped her hair. She moaned sending vibrations throughout my whole body. "I'm gonna cum" I yelled. " cum for daddy" she said. I came like a waterfall. I caught my breath as I watched her go into the closet and came back with clothes. She threw them at me and said "get dressed". I nodded and started putting the black clothes on.

Janet outfit

Janet outfit

Toni outfit

" damn" I heard behind me. I turned around and Damita Jo was standing there biting her lip. " see something you like" I smirked. " hell yea" she said coming up to me and kissed me. " I wanna show you something" she said grabbing my hand and walked into the closet. She pressed a button and a door opened. The door opens to guns and knives and bombs and everything. " this is my secret room" she said walking to a wall with rifles. She grabbed one and put it in a bag. She then grabbed three handguns, two knives,a bomb, rope,and tape. She then walked to a dresser and opened it. She grabbed a box, it was full of bullets. She put that in the bag and walked to another wall where they had bulletproof vest. She grabbed three of them and gave one to me. " put that on under your clothes" she said doing the same to her. I nodded and put it on under my clothes. Once we finished, I grabbed the bag full of weapons and we walked out the closet. She pressed the same button and the door closed. " have you ever killed anyone before" Damita asked. I shook my head no. " good this will be your first time. My eyes widened. " what do you mean first time" I asked. " you will see" she said winking at me. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen. She went to a drawer and grabbed keys to a Lamborghini that  I didn't know she even had. She opened the door to the garage and in there was a black Lamborghini. " this is my baby" she said unlocking the car door and putting the bag in it. We walked back into the house and into the living room. She sat down on the sofa and I just stood there. " why you standing there, come here sexy" she said watching my movements. I walked to where she was sitting and sat down on her lap. She grabbed a cigarette box from the table beside the sofa and lit it up and smoked it. I watched her blow the smoke from her nose and passed it to me. I took it and leaned back into her shoulder and smoked it. I passed it back to her. We kept passing it back and forth until it was too small. I took it from her and put it down. I got to where I was straddling her lap and looked into her eyes. They were still black. I leaned in and kissed her adding tongue. She grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I moaned and pulled away. "You will get more when we're finished
with  taco boy" I said. She nodded while rubbing on my ass.*an hour later*. It was now 8:30 and were still waiting on Gil. I heard the front door open and walked in was Gil. " finally you here nigga" Damita said standing up. She put me down to my feet. " now that you're here let's go scare taco boy" she said with venom in her voice. Me and Gil looked at each other and followed her into the garage. We got into the car. I sat in the front seat and Gil sat in the backseat. " Damita jo you ain't got no snacks or nothing" Gil whined. "Look under your seat Gil" Damita said. I looked in the back seat and Gil pulled out a container of snacks. He pulled out some hot Cheetos. I turned back in my seat and chucked. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked and Damita was focusing on the road. I was still staring at her when she looked at me. She reached over and kissed me. I bit her lip while pulling away. I winked at her and watched her smirk.I think it's time to show them who MICELLE is.

GIL'S POV
We were now 2 minutes away from where Rene is located. I looked up and noticed that Damita was looking at me through the rear view mirror. She stopped looking at me and back at the road.  I could tell she was ready to kill. I decided to make small talk with Toni. " so Toni how you feel about this" I asked motioning towards Damita. She shrugged and said " I don't feel no type of way, Michelle is like Damita jo, but Damita jo is worse than Michelle". I looked at her confused and sat back in my seat. I guess I will find out who Michelle is tonight.

Sorry y'all I'm tired, I will continue tomorrow ✌🏽