ESSENCE FESTIVAL PART2

TONI'S POV
As Janet walked onto the stage in that sexy ass suit I instantly got wet. I watched as she walked back and forth on the stage and then stopped in front of me.I looked at her with  lust in my eyes and she smirked and pointed at me "You" was all she said and her bodyguard came towards and motioned toward to the stage for me to get on. I nodded. As I walked onto the stage Janet was staring at me ,but not only me but my ass and boobs. Her eyes followed me until the men strapped me in and the song began to play.As she say in front of me and started singing I couldn't help but stare at her ass. She then turned around and she was face to face with my throbbing
womanhood.I moaned at the sight and she looked up at me with bedroom eyes and winked at me. She then got up and and I was kneeled down so that her ass was in my face.I wanted to grab it but I couldn't because of this damn harness. She then walked away and came on the side of me as I was hoisted up and turned around.I came face to face with her and she then came behind me rubbing my back thigh and my ass and squeezed it.I moaned.Then all of a sudden I look down and she is on the floor and I was coming down to her face and all of a sudden she pulled my head down and into her breast.They were so warm,I sucked on them making sure I formed a hickey that she'll never forget.

JANET'S POV
As she sucked on my breast I moaned and I'm sure she formed a hickey. Then she was hoisted back up and I got up and then I reached my hand down and rubbed her clit. I heard her moan and her moan was so sexy and I instantly got wet.I stood up as the dancers pulled her on the floor and I started dancing with one of the dancers and went dance with another ,I then slowly squat down and started bouncing up and down like I was on a strap .Then I straddled her and massaged her breast and kissed her roughly on the lips and also added a little tongue.The song was about to end so I leaned down and whispered in her ear and said "meet me in my dressing room" after I said that I winked at her and got ready for the rest of the songs.

TONI'S POV
After she said that she winked at me and got ready for the rest of the show.I was escorted back to the crown flushed and all.I came face to face with my sister who was smirking at me. "What" I asked . "Girl you was about to get fucked on the stage" Tamar while laughing . I just rolled my eyes. *30 minutes later* Janet was finished introducing her dancers and band and left the stage and boy was I ready to go backstage. Tamar had left and went home with Vince. As I was looking for the dressing I ran into Gil . " oh Toni I was just looking for you ,come on this way" he said leading me to the dressing room. I was nervous as hell.He knocked on the door and she told us to come in.I was ready to see what would happen.

JANET'S POV
As Toni and Gil was walking into my dressing room I was only in my bra and panties.I looked at Gil and he just smirked at me and mouthed " fuck her brains out" I laughed and nodded as he left me and Toni alone. We just stared at each other through the mirror as I sat in my chair. " so how did you like the show Ms. Braxton" I asked smirking. "I uh I um" she stuttered. I chucked and got out of my chair and slowly walked towards her backing her up into the door .I Locked it and looks into her eyes and all I wanted to do was kiss her and fuck her. She caught me off guard when she kissed me and I immediately kissed back .She put her leg on my hip so I grabbed her ass and picked up wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I sat her down on my desk and sucked on her neck as I was taking her shirt and bra off then I got to her nipples and sucked them,she then moaned so loud it was like music to my ears. She then pulled my head up and looked into my eyes and kissed me so hard I lost my breath.She took my bra off and sucked my nipples,it felt so good.I moaned and unzipped her pants  and looked down to see her panties soaked .I smiled and got down on my knees and rubbed her wet pussy and slid her panties down to her ankles and dived right in.She moaned and grabbed my head pushing it her further to her clit .I slid my tongue up and down until she came.She caught her breath and pulled me up and kissed me tasting herself.She taste so sweet.The next thing she said was "fuck me" .

I will do the sex scene  in the next chapter so stay tuned.🤗