twenty-four

We just landed in Los Angeles. I spent the whole night and morning thinking about who I wanted to choose.

And I figured out what I wanted. But it's gonna be a hard discussion.

We all get off the plane and grab our luggage. "Good luck." Jeremy told me as I smiled. I thank him as I hug him.

Carolynn was picking him up and taking him to his car at Taylor's.

Kyle was gonna pick me up, but I needed to get my car. So Taylor's picking me, Sav, Charlie, and Owen up.

Warren was coming to pick up Booboo because Taylor didn't have enough room.

The car ride was quiet. We were missing Hawaii already. It was one of the best trips I've ever had in my life.

Taylor takes us to our cars and pulls into her driveway. When we all pull out, everyone looks at me.

It looks like Jeremy already got his car and left. I know he was tired and missing his wife. "Good luck, bub." Charlie smiled.

We all pulled into a hug as Taylor and Warren watched. I guess Charlie could tell them. I look at everyone and sigh.

Owen was taking Sav home, Charlie was staying behind, and Booboo was going to his car. I get in and start to drive home.

I was nervous for this. I thought I was gonna be excited to see Kyle again. I haven't seen him in a week.

But during this trip, I re fell in love with Owen. I realized I did when I taught him the ukulele.

When I pull into my complex, I sit in my car for ten minutes. It feels like I couldn't breathe. But I sucked it in.

I grabbed my bags and took them up the familiar hallway. When I walked into the apartment, the boys were arguing, of course.

When they heard the door open, they turned to me. Kyle's face brightened up as a huge smile came on his face.

"Eren!" He excitedly yelled. He ran over to me and picked me up.

He spun me around which made me laugh. When he sat me down, he kissed my lips. My heart lurched knowing that I didn't feel anything.

I pulled away to look at him. "I think this is the most tanned I've ever scene you." Theo joked making me roll my eyes.

I've missed him constantly on my ass about something. "I know, I didn't know I could till now." I joke along.

"You look really good though." He complimented for once. "Yeah, I'm just happy you're back. I've missed you so much." My heart broke.

I tried to hide it on my face but I couldn't. I could feel the color drain from my face.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked with a worried expression. I suck in a breath and look at his chocolate eyes.

"Can I talk to you privately?" I ask him. Theo looked in between us and walked out of the living room.

Kyle backed up to look at me. "Did something happen on the trip?" He asked as I looked down.

I couldn't bare to look at his face. "Yeah." I tell him vaguely.

"What do you mean yeah? Did they hurt you?" He asked getting protective. He put his hands on my shoulders to check.