one

"Eren!" I hear Kyle yell from our shared apartment. "Yeah?" I ask from our room. We share an apartment together and Theo also lives here.

"Theo and I are going to the store to get stuff for the party!" I get up so I can say bye. I go into the living room to see my boyfriend putting his shoes on.

Kyle and I have been dating for almost two and a half years. When I met him on the plane ride, we instantly clicked.

We instantly became friends and I even became friends with his twin brother, Theo. I honestly wouldn't know what I'd do without them.

Two weeks after I got back from shooting Julie and the Phantoms, my dad got diagnosed with leukemia.

Not even two months later, in February of twenty-twenty, he passed away. It was probably one of the hardest times of my life.

But Kyle and Theo were there for me for every minute. They knew what it was like to lose a dad to cancer.

They lost their dad a year before to cancer. I never expected it to happen so fast. When I lost my dad, I shut myself out from almost everyone.

When I was told about my dad having cancer, I slowly stopped replying to my friends.

And then when I lost him, I stopped contact. The only person I still talk to is Savannah. She knows everything that happened with my dad.

I don't know if she fully understands why I stopped talking to everyone. But it was one of my worst times.

And Kyle helped me out of it. He's truly amazing. Kyle ties his shoelace and stands up. "Be careful, please." I pout to him.

"Always. I'll see you later." He bends down and pecks my lips. "See ya, ass clown." Theo jokes as he messes my hair up.

He gives me a peace sign and runs out the door. I shake my head as I watch them walk out.

There's a big UFC fight tonight that we're watching and we're having a small get together for it. Cameron, my brother, is coming so I couldn't wait.

Ethan Cutkosky is coming too and a couple of the twins friends. I asked Savannah if she wanted to come and she told me she wasn't into fighting.

We try to hang out once or twice a month but it's hard because we're both busy. She's met Kyle and she really likes him.

She likes that he brought the happiness back into my life. But deep down, I know she still wants me to be with Owen.

I feel bad for basically ghosting him. But there for a while, I literally lost myself from losing my dad.

I would love to make it up with him one day, but he's probably better off without me.

I sit back in front of my pc and start live streaming. The views started flooding in as well as the comments.

"We're just vibing for a few hours." I tell my stream. "Is anyone watching the UFC fight tonight?" I ask.

The chat flooded with a bunch of yeses and nos. I start playing music but lightly so it wouldn't be too loud.

"'Will there be a season two of Jatp?' I don't know I haven't heard anything about it." I read off the question and then answer it.

I skim through the other questions and answer the ones that stand out. There was one that asked if I was still friends with the guys.

My heart lurched thinking about it. But I decided to not answer it. I didn't wanna cause anything between us.

After an hour I heard the front door open and close. "Eren!" I heard Kyle yell. "I'm in our room streaming!" I heard footsteps.

I looked over and saw Kyle walking in. "How was the store?" I asked as he bent down and kissed my lips.

"Busy, I'm surprised we got out of there that fast." Kyle noticed I was streaming so he smiled at the computer.

Before I could say anything, Theo walked in. "You all having a party in here without me?" He jokingly accused.

"Yes, get out." Kyle tried to push him out. But the very loud bang sound alert came on making us scream.

I looked at Theo as he was holding his ears. "I think my ears are bleeding." Kyle joked making me laugh.

I ended up getting off Twitch so I could get ready for the party. I changed into a pair of jeans and a mesh top that had roses on it.

It showed my bra but it looked good. When I walk into the living room, the twins were arguing. "I know what channel it's on!" Theo argued.

"It's not on that channel! Let me have the remote." Kyle argued back. After living with the two for over a year, I got used to them constantly arguing.

They don't mean anything by it, it's just a twin thing. "Will you two stop arguing for five minutes? It's on ESPN." I tell them.

"Ha!" Kyle laughed in his face. I start making a drink and there was a knock on the door. I went to open it to see Cameron.

He was smiling and Ethan was next to him. "You can come in." They walked in and went straight to the boys.

I was honestly really happy that they both like the twins, especially Cameron. Cameron understood how I went to Kyle after my dad.

It made me feel bad for Cameron because my dad was basically the dad Cameron never had. So when he passed, it hit both of us pretty hard.

Once everyone was here, the fight was starting. We were watching it, the guys more than me, and my phone started ringing.

I didn't recognize the number but something told me to answer it. "I'll be right back." I say as I stand up.

I go into my room and shut the door. I answer the phone call and bring it to my ear. "Hello?" I hope it's not a scam call.

"Is this Eren Monaghan?" The man asked from the other side of the line. I kind of recognize the voice but I don't know where.

"Yes, speaking?" I could hear the guys start clapping as I closed my other ear. Damn, Theo is loud.

"This the rapper, NF. I don't know if you've heard of me or not." That's where I know him from.

The twins love his music. "I have. My boyfriend loves your music." I tell him. He laughs a little before speaking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to act in my music video?" He asked causing me to gasp. "Wait, really?" I ask shocked, making him really laugh.

"Yes really, I think you'll be a perfect fit." He explained. "I'll do it. A hundred percent yes." I tell him.

I was trying to not scream. "That's amazing. I'll direct message you giving you the details." He explained.

We got off the phone and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I squealed and started jumping up and down.

The door swung open causing me to stop. I look at Kyle to see he had a worried expression on his face.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "NF wants me to act in his music video." I tell him excitedly.

His face turns from worry to pure happiness and excited. "Are you serious?" He asked as I nodded.

He came over to me, picked me up, and spun me around. I couldn't believe it.

I was honestly so happy.