ten

When I get done with the stream, I stretch in my gaming chair. I shut my pc off and stand up. As I go to check the time, my phone started ringing.

I see it's Charlie which confused me. I look at my boyfriend who's asleep on the bed.

I go out on the balcony to answer the call. "Hey, Charlie. Is everything okay?" I ask worriedly. He usually doesn't call this late.

It was three in the morning but I can still see everyone walking around.

"It's Owen. Something happened and he called me having a panic attack." I start to worry.

"I know you could pull him out of them." He sounded really strained. "Can you message me his address and I'll go." I frantically say.

He agrees and hangs up the call. I sneak past Kyle while he sleeps.

Is it bad to be going to Owens without telling Kyle? Owen and I are just friends, and I'm helping him with a panic attack.

I'm sure I'll get back before he gets up. I put my shoes on and grab my keys.

I sneak out of the apartment and run to my car. I put the address in my phone and drive to his apartment as fast as I could.

When I get to his apartment, Charlie tells me his apartment number so I go to it. I twist the doorknob to see it's unlocked.

I open the door to see Owen pacing with a tear stained face. He looks at me with a shocked face.

"What- how- what are you doing here?" He stumbled over his words.

"Charlie called and told me." I explain. He doesn't say anything else.

He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me. I was in shock at first.

But I eventually do the same. I wonder what caused him to have this panic attack, but I won't ask.

We stood there for a while, and I could feel him physically relax.

He pulls away and wipes his eyes. He looks down at me, and his eyes avert to the dark purple hickey Kyle left just a few hours ago.

He quickly looks away as he looks at me. "Do you mind staying? Just until I feel calm." I nod my head as I sit on his couch.

I finally get the chance to look around. This was my first time in his apartment. And it looked pretty nice and clean.

He had a couple pictures hanging on the wall. I couldn't make out what they were though.

He sits next to me causing me to look at him. "I hope Charlie didn't wake you." Owens voice sounded scratchy and rough.

"He didn't. I had just gotten off my stream when he called me." I inform him. He nodded his head as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You let your hair grow out a lot." It was almost as long as Charlie's. "Yeah, I tried to braid it once but it didn't work out so well." He laughed.

It was good hearing him laugh. His face brightened up like he remembered something.

"Hey, I saw the music video you were in for NF. It was pretty badass." He smiled as I blushed a little.

I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Thank you. It was probably one of the most intense things I was a part of." I explain to him.

I was used to doing things for kids. I wasn't used to using fake guns and fake blood.

I was used to doing things lighthearted and fun so it was nice to do things more mature for my age.

"Do you wanna talk about the panic attack or do you wanna watch a movie to distract your mind?" I ask him.

He sighed as he avoided eye contact. "We can watch a movie." He stood up to turn his tv on.

I grab the blanket from his couch and spread it across my thighs.

I'm surprised I'm not more tired. He turns School of Rock which makes me smile.

We used to watch this movie all the time when we were filming Julie and the Phantoms.

It's one of Charlie's favorites. "I haven't seen this movie in so long." I speak out loud.

He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Not since Canada." I honestly say.

He looks at me shocked. "You're telling me that you and Kyle haven't watched it together?" He sounded surprised.

I shake my head no. "He's not really into those movies. He's more into action and superhero movies." It looks like he's thinking about it.

"So you'll watch those movies with him but he won't watch musicals with you?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"We've watched a few, but not very many." I shyly say. "We don't watch movies very often." I tell him. He looks at my neck then back at my face.

"What do you guys do together?" He sounded curious but I can tell he also didn't wanna know.

He shifted his body towards me. "We work out and mainly just be with each other." I shrug.

"It's just, I don't know. It's easy with him. I feel so safe with him and he's helped with so much." I explain.

I never thought I'd be talking about my boyfriend to Owen. If you told me three years ago that I'll be doing this, I wouldn't believe it.

We talked for a little bit, but I couldn't help but yawn.

"Are you tired?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah, but if you're not calm yet, I can stay up." I tell him.

He shook his head as he hands me a pillow. "You can stay if you want. I'll head to bed." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay, goodnight Owen. I'm happy to help." I smile. He tells me goodnight and heads to bed. I rest my head on the pillow.

I look at the nightstand to see a picture frame. I sit up to look at it.

I smile when I see it's a picture of all of us. I grab it to look at it.

It was from the cast party. It's Charlie, Savannah, Owen, and myself.

Savannah and I were in the middle and I was next to Owen. I still can't believe he wore that shirt.

I miss this moment. When I felt like I was living in the moment.

And I really was. The cast party felt like a lifetime ago.

I miss filming in Canada. I take a deep breath and realize I was crying. I wipe the tears as I put the picture down.

I lay down with all the memories from filming.