twenty-three

Today was our last day in Maui. If I'm being honest, I was upset about leaving.

I didn't want to go back to Los Angles. Only because of how beautiful it is here.

I do miss everyone back home though. I decided to get up and make everyone breakfast. I haven't been the best about keeping up with my diet.

But who cares, I'm on vacation. I make a big breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast, and biscuits.

As I cooked, I hummed to music. Once done, I went and woke everyone up. I woke Savannah, then Jeremy, then Booboo.

So that left Owen and Charlie. When I walk in, Charlie was scrolling through his phone but still laying in bed.

"I made breakfast. I laid peanut butter out for you." I let him know.

A smile grows on his face and he gets up. "Thanks Eren." He smiled. He walked into the kitchen leaving us two.

I went to Owen and bent in front of him. I shook him awake and he fluttered his eyes open.

He looked at me and smiled. "I made some breakfast. Come eat." I smile towards him. I stand up and walk back towards the kitchen.

Everyone was making their plates as I joined them. "Thank you for making this, Eren. It looks delicious." Jeremy boasted.

"Thanks. I just wanted to treat everyone today." I smile towards him. We all sit around the table and start eating.

"We should go out tonight and have a family dinner." Charlie suggested.

"Yeah, I heard there were some good restaurants." Booboo joined in.

After we talked about dinner, we talked about what were gonna do for the rest of the day.

We decided to have another chill day at the beach. So after breakfast, we took an hour getting ready.

By the time we got down to the beach it was almost one.

Savannah and I laid on the beach, trying to get a tan, Jeremy and Booboo waded out into the water, and Charlie and Owen passed a football.

"Have you thought anymore about your dream?" Savannah asked making conversation.

"Eh, a little." I shrugged. "What about Kyle, have you talked to him?" She asked a lot of questions.

I take a deep breath as I think about it. "Off and on everyday. But not much. If I'm being honest, I've barely thought about him." I explain.

She raises her eyes at me. "Because of Owen?" I lightly nod my head.

"I heard him singing Girl Crush the other day. But he changed the lyrics to Boy Crush." I haven't told her  about it yet.

So I figured this would be the best time while they're busy.

"What all did he change?" She asked. I told her about the big strong arms line along with him wishing he could turn back time.

He also wished he could drown in a bottle of red wine. When I finished, Savannah thought about it.

"Sounds like he's jealous of Kyle." Savannah smirked. I rolled my eyes towards her. "Why would Owen be jealous of Kyle?" I ask.

I heard her gasp causing me to turn to her. "You're so blind." She shook her head.

I sigh as look away. I didn't wanna talk about this anymore. So we dropped it. The day on the beach was super relaxing.

It's just sad it's the last day. Around five, Sav and I went back to the resort to get ready for the dinner.