four

I was completely in shock staring at Charlie. He looks so different from when I last saw him.

His hair was to his shoulders and he looks older. Well duh he looks older, it's been three years since I've seen him.

I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. "Is it okay if we come in?" He asked softly. I nodded as I step aside.

They walk in and look at everything. I still wasn't sure of what to say. "I'm Taylor, Charlie's girlfriend." The girl introduced herself.

Charlie has a girlfriend? I look at him with wide eyes. "Eren. How did you find my apartment?" I ask finally speaking.

But then it clicked, Savannah must of told them. "Savannah. I hope you don't mind." He spoke. I'm not surprised.

I scratch my neck out of awkwardness. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask as they shook their heads no.

I'm shocked Charlie has a girlfriend. She was really pretty too.

She had curly hair and she looked a little older than me. She looked really familiar.

"I'm sorry, but I feel like I've seen you from somewhere." I tell her, hoping it wasn't too harsh. She laughed as she put her hair behind her ear.

"I'm a professional dancer. I just got done touring for Ariana Grande." Realization hits me like a wave.

That's where I've seen her from. "Holy shit! I went to her show in Los Angeles a few months ago, you're really good." I tell her honestly.

I could see her blush. "Thank you." She looked over at Charlie.

I looked over at him to see him looking at her in awe. I don't talk to the kid in years and he got himself a girlfriend.

I hate that I pushed him out of my life. He was so sweet to me. "We came here to talk." He told me. My heart dropped.

"Well we can sit on the couch, make yourself at home." I tell the two.

I sit on the couch with them, nervous about this. "We just wanted to see how you're doing." Charlie spoke.

It's weird seeing him so serious. I'm used to seeing him so goofy. "I've been good. I just filmed a music video for NF a couple weeks ago." I explain.

He smiles at me proudly. But my heart lurched again. He should've been there for it. I should've been there to watch him fall in love.

But I missed it. So many emotions were coming to the surface. I played with my hands as I bite my lip.

"I'm sorry." I apologize. I take a deep breath because I can feel the tears come to me.

I look at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry I pushed all of you away. Things just got so bad so fast." My voice broke a little.

I took a shaky breath so it wouldn't break. I couldn't get the courage to look him in the eyes.

"Two weeks after filming, my dad got diagnosed with stage four leukemia." I looked up at his face.

He had a soft, sad expression on his face. "Almost two months later, he passed away. I pushed everyone away." I tell them.

"I'm so sorry, Eren." He apologized. I wipe my eyes and look at him.

"I'm just thankful I had Kyle and his twin, Theo, to help." I tell them softly.

I saw Charlie shift in his seat as he glanced at Taylor. I wonder what that was about.

"Kyle's your boyfriend, right?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, he really knew how to take care of me afterwards because his dad also passed away of cancer." I explain to him.

He looked like he understood. "We're joined from the same pain from losing our dads." I admit.

Just then I knew Charlie understood. He coughed making us look at him.

"Sorry." He apologized as I look at them. They were super cute together.

"So when did this happen?" I ask changing the subject off of me.

They looked at each other and blushed. "It's a long story." Charlie blushed and scratched his neck.

It's weird seeing him be with someone. Like actually dating them.

I don't know how she deals with him. "I would love to hear it one day." They look happy together, so I bet nothing too bad happened.

"Look you don't have to give an answer right now, or even at all, but I wanted to ask if we could start hanging out again?" Charlie asked straightforward.

"It's just what makes you comfortable and I miss you. You're like my little sister." My heart ached as he talked.

I miss the bond I had with him where I picked on him all the time. "Yeah, I'll start hanging out with you again." A big grin came across his face.

"It'll take me a little bit though but yeah." I agree. The front door opened and closed as the two boys walked in.

They looked at the two on the couch and then looked at me. Theo was quiet but I could see Kyle get protective.

But he held it in. "Who's this?" He asked as I stood up.

"This is Charlie and his girlfriend, Taylor. Charlie worked with me in Julie and the Phantoms." I tell my boyfriend.

I then turn to the two on the couch. "This is my boyfriend, Kyle." I introduce them.

They shook their hands and the couple turned to me. "We better get going. It was nice seeing you again." Charlie smiled.

I hugged him and then looked at Taylor. "It was nice meeting you." She smiled. I waved to them as they walked out.

I take a deep breath as I watched them walk out. "What was that about?" Kyle asked.

I turned to him and shrugged. "He wanted to check up on me. He also wanted me to join the friend group again." I tell him.

I feel like there's a deeper meaning behind it. Because why is he just now doing it? He could've done it a year or two ago.

"Do you fully trust him?" He asked protectively. I thought about it for a second.

"It's about a seventy percent." I tell him honestly. I trust him as a person, I just don't know what his intentions are.

"I'll trust him if you trust him. But if he tries anything to hurt you, I'll have to whoop his ass." He half joked.

He's seen me hurt more than once so he gets pretty protective of me. "Yeah, and I'll watch." Theo joked from the couch.

They start talking about who could win in a fight, and it was pretty entertaining.

I went to my room to change for the gym. It felt good to see Charlie today.

It was honestly really good to see him in a relationship, and happy. He was always like a brother to me.

As I look at myself in the mirror, putting my hair up, I couldn't help but think about one thing.

Owens face kept coming into my mind.