twelve

I was currently at the gym, doing the stair climber. It's been a couple days since the fight with Kyle and we've honestly been super good.

We talked for hours so it feels good to have it past us. My music stopped playing which confused me.

But then it started ringing which made sense. I look to see Taylor was calling me.

I answer the call but continued to work out. "Hey girlie." I smile while answering. "Hey! What are you doing?" She asked off the bat.

"I'm at the gym, is everything okay?" I wonder. "Everything's perfect, I just wanted to ask you something." She had hope in her voice.

"What's up?" I ask wiping the sweat off of me. I look at the twins to see them bench pressing.

"I think a few of us were gonna have a sleepover at my townhouse if you wanted to come." She offered.

It sounded fun. I would hate to leave Kyle, but he could have some guy time. "Who's gonna be there?" I question.

"My neighbor, you'll love him, Charlie, Owen, Jeremy, my friend Lauren, and Savannah." She listed off.

My heart lurched when she said Owens name. I don't know if Kyle will approve of it so quickly.

The two people I don't know made me nervous. But at least I had Savannah there. "Yeah, okay. It sounds like fun." She squeals a little.

"I should be done at the gym soon and when I get done I'll shower and pack." I was honestly excited for this.

"Okay, I'll send you the address." We share our goodbyes and hang up. My music goes back to playing as I smile.

After twenty minutes, I get off the stair climber and walk towards the boys. I pause my music as Kyle sits the weights down.

He sits up and looks at me. "You look happy." He notices. He runs his fingers through his hair as I lean against the bench.

"Yeah, why do you look so happy?" Theo asks making me glare towards him.

"Taylor asked me to a group sleepover." I answer. I bring my arms up and tighten my ponytail.

"Who's gonna be there?" He questioned. He was bent over and looking up at me.

I was hesitant about telling him. But lying would only make it worse. And he would make scenes up in his head.

"Taylor, her neighbor, her friend Lauren, Charlie, Jeremy, Savannah, and Owen." I say his name quietly as I look at my feet.

Theo grimaced as he looked at us. "Awkward." He mimicked Pauly D making me almost giggle.

But I bite my lip to hold it back. I look at Kyle to see he wasn't mad at all. "That's okay. As long as you keep in touch and it's a group thing."

I was nervous about telling him. But I'm so happy he's not angry about it.

"We got the apartment to ourselves so that means we won't hear Eren screaming all night on her stream." Theo joked.

He laughed as I flipped him off. "It's Friday night, we can go bar hopping." They high-fived as Kyle stood up.

We decided that we've been here long enough so we gather our things and leave. Kyle drives us back to the apartment so we can get ready.

I take a quick shower and brush through my red hair. I put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt since it's getting warmer.

I start to pack my bag of all the things I need. I grab extra clothes, a blanket, toiletries, and my charger.