1.0

So it was just a normal stream on George's alt and it's was you and the feral boys. Dream and George were of course playfully flirting and Sapnap and Karl were in another vc at that moment. "So y/n do you wanna kill them?"
Quackity asks you quietly. "Oh yeah of course!"
You say to Quackity. You guys both attack George first and Kills him then Dream gets a little revenge and Kills you! "NOO Y/NNN!" Quackity yells. "Oh no I'm dead, and you actually care!" They laugh at your comment. Soon after George ends the stream and asks "Is anybody else going to stream?". "Yeah I think I will!" Says Sapnap excitingly. "Who will be there?" Sapnap asks. "I can" George says "Me too!" "Me three! Dream and Karl say. "Me and Y/n are doing something else sorry!" Quackity says staring into your eyes through the screen. "That's ok bye!" Sapnap says sadly.

You and Quackity go into another vc. "Hey Y/n we have been best friends for a few years now and I was wondering if you would like to be more than that?" You blush a deep red from Quackitys words "Uh- of course!" You both a smiling and blushing a bright pink. "Hey Y/n?" Quackity asks. "Yeah?" You say really confused. "I am buying tickets to your house." Quackity says waiting for a reaction.

Y/n: "OMG WHAT!"

Quackity: "Yeah I mean why can't we meet each other!?"

Y/n: "Nothing is wrong with it I am just shocked!"

Quackity: "Don't be act like it's normal or something!"

You guys both laugh with a little light blush across your face

Y/n: "Ok goodnight Quackity!"

Quackity: "Ok goodnight Y/n!"

You both leave vc and on his end he goes right to sleep dreaming about you. But on your end you start cleaning, knowing that he will be there in a week kinda freaked you out. You finished cleaning and went off to bed.

Time skip

It's the morning and you notice a text from Quackity

Quackity
Hey beautiful I was wondering If you would want to hop on vc with me?"
Y/n
"Hey and of course I will!"

You guys get into vc with eachother and nothing really happens for a while, you just talk.

Time skip

It's the day you are going to meet Quackity and you are waiting at the airport waiting for him to get off and suddenly you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist and immediately turn around.

Y/n: "Oh it's just you!"

Quackity: "Yeah who else would I be?"

Y/n: "I don't know maybe A STRANGER!!"

You guys laugh and when the laughing slows down and your are still in his clutch you guys stare into each others eyes and Quackity leans in for a kiss.

Qucakity kisses you with such passion you kinda like it and you melt into the kiss. He very gently pulls away and looks into your beautiful eyes.

Quackity: I love you Y/n"

Y/n: "I- I love y- you too"

Quackity: "C'mon don't be scared to say it if you really love me you won't stutter."

You look into his eyes again and repeat it

Y/n: "I love you Alex"

Quackity: "I love you too Y/n, now c'mon show me around!"