Chapter 3 (Intro Part 3)

A/N

Hey, so its finally chapter 3...Yay, we're finally at the part where it all begins.

Also, the cast and character names may change later but for now this is all I could come up with, I haven't thought very far ahead lol.

Chapter 3 :)

***

It all happened so fast. One minute I was silently hating him and the next I heard the little girl's screams. I saw what she was pointing at. The bus. The bus that was heading straight for Archer.

Of course Archer was being too much of a dickhead to notice, still busy listening to his Beats.

I ran toward him. I saw him look up slowly, confusion written all over his face. I was screaming at him to move out of the way.

I don't know why the bus didn't stop no matter how much I screamed.

I don't know why I leapt as far as I could to get Archer out of the way.

I didn't miss the look of surprise on his face as I did that. I don't think it matters anyway. I doubt I'll remember any of this later.

My hands made contact with his hard chest as he began to move backwards with my momentum. I thought we'd made it.

But with the roaring sound of blood rushing in my ears, I didn't realise the bus was still coming at me. I was still in midair somehow and I could feel a strong grip on my hand pulling me forward.

It wasn't enough though. It wasn't enough to stop the bus colliding with my legs and sending me spiraling to the side.

I crashed head and shoulders first into something hard. And then absolute silence. I had no idea what was going on. I couldn't even tell up from down.

That last thing I could remember was a few unintelligible words being shouted at me before everything faded to black.