Chapter 1 (Intro Part1)

A/N

Hey guys

So this is my first book and I hope you like it.

Copyright©

All Rights Reserved®

No contextual matter is to be duplicated, reproduced or distributed without the creator's consent.

Dedicated to Ammelia11 for helping me improve my blurb. :)

Now, here's the first chapter :)

***

The wind brushed my cheeks and swept my long dark hair back as I skateboarded across the sidewalk. I swerved to side, narrowly avoiding hitting the old couple passing by. I removed the earplug from one of my ears, turning to face the old lady and yelled, "Sorry!"

She then uttered a string of profanities I'd never thought I'd ever hear coming out of a mouth that old. I laughed at the thought of her husband having to endure that everyday and mentally cringed at the same time.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice the fruit stand and ended up crashing into it. I groaned as I tried to get up, only to end up falling back down again as I tripped over an apple. Finally gathering myself, making sure there was no more fruity death lying around, I got up and hopped back on to my board. It would've been much easier had the fruit seller not been yelling at me the entire time. Suffice to say, that was the second time that day I'd heard someone cuss me out.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no priss, I, myself, cuss like a sailor.

Glancing down at my wristwatch, I realised I had wasted ten precious minutes. I was totally gonna be late for school now. Letting out a few choice words of my own, I sped off on my merry way.

Not.

Anyway, I don't know whether to be glad or not that I was ten minutes late.

Because that was the day it all started.

The day when my life had changed forever.

That was the day I saved the bad boy's life.