| 03 |

"Well well, you're looking cheery as ever this morning!" Komori smiled brightly as he looked to his cousin who, like usual, wore a dull expression under his mask.

Sakusa simply rolled his eyes and the brunette to his side laughed, they had just gotten to school that morning. Despite not looking like it, Sakusa was actually in a good mood that day, but without a reason.

This was a usual every morning, the two met up, walked to school together, and split up when they had to head to class. So again, just like usual, Komori happily waves goodbye to his cousin as they turned to walk down separate halls.

That left Sakusa to himself, the dark-haired walking in nothing but silence as he went to class. He said nothing to anyone along the way as he wasn't one for talking to others if he didn't have to, and instead went directly to his seat.

He gave it a quick wipe down before taking his seat, feeling rather pleased knowing it was clean. Sakusa was used to the looks he'd get for this kind of thing but he learned to ignore them, having things clean made him feel better and that's what mattered.

The bell took Sakusa out of his head and away from his thoughts, brining his attention to the speaker above the doorway where the sound was coming from, then to the front of his class where his teacher had just walked in.

Sighing to himself, the dark-haired mentally prepared himself for another boring day, the same thing over and over again really wasn't something he liked but, at least he'd only have to deal with it for so long.

•°

°•

When the lunch bell rang, it wasn't surprising that Sakusa had waited an extra few minutes in class, he always did this. It was easier to avoid the lunch rush and the over crowded hallways if you waited a few minutes.

So after about six minutes, give or take a minute, Sakusa got up and finally headed out of class, happy to see the halls were a lot less crowded than usual.

He started heading off to the cafeteria, he'd always share a table with his cousin away from most others as it was what he was comfortable with. Yet on his way to the cafeteria, he overheard some students talking, and to no surprise, it was about him.

The dark-haired stopped around the corner and stood there, he had no shame in eavesdropping on a conversation, this time was no different.

"..exactly, and apparently he'll completely lose it on you if you go near him too.." A girl seemed to state before giggling with her group of friends, guys and girls.

"No wonder he's always alone, the guy's a total freak." One of the guys said, the group bursting into laughter afterwards.

Sakusa rolled his eyes at this and walked off, he had gotten used to people saying these kinds of things, but that doesn't mean it didn't bother him.

It was something Sakusa never understood, what was so hard about accepting someone? Why go out of your way to ridicule someone about something you're ignorant towards and completely uneducated about? He didn't see the point, and it really ticked him off.

The dark-haired always hoped of how nice it would be to meet someone, or multiple people if he got lucky, that would rather learn and accept something that's not a social norm rather than completely ridicule those who deal with it. He knew it was a stretch but Sakusa still had some hope left, that somewhere, no matter where that was exactly, he'd find someone just like that.