| 34 |

Graduation.
Oh how quick a year came to pass.

"Miya Atsumu."

Atsumu was snapped out of his slightly dazed state, grounding himself as he heard his name called.

Walking up to stage, the faux blonde smiled brightly as he went to accept his diploma. This was finally it, a new chapter to his life started after this, and yet he felt as though he'd just started high school a day ago.

Shaking the thoughts away, Atsumu happily accepted his diploma. Sparing a genuine thank you before taking a bow and making his way off stage where other graduates were awaiting him.

In a group stood those from his team like Suna, Osamu, and Ginjima, along with former team members like Kita and Aran, all there to congratulate others along with one another.

"Congratulations you guys." Kita commented once the entire team was together, once again, both old and new members.

"My baby brothers all grown up, 'm startin' t' feel old.." Atsumu pouted as he wiped some fake tears, all to earn a smack to the back of the head from none other than Osamu.

"Shut yer trap, yer only older by a few minutes!" The grey-haired twin wore a scowl while Atsumu simply laughed, that few minute difference was something he loved teasing Osamu on.

"I see time never changes both your behaviour.." Suna mumbled, rolling his eyes playfully as the twins bickered to themselves.

"Didn't we start high school like, just yesterday?" Kosaku piped up, catching the attention of almost everyone there.

"It sure does feel like it, doesn't it?" Aran questioned in response, a lighthearted chuckle slipping as he looked around.

"Speaking of which," Kita cut in. "Do any of you have plans after this?"

"'M takin' a culinary course or few, haven't decide how many yet," Osamu shrugged. "'M shootin' for openin' my own place 'soon as I can."

This caused happy nods and a few claps within the group, yet had two stunned, being Atsumu and Suna. Neither knew about this as Osamu hadn't even mentioned the idea.

"What?" The previously mentioned two questioned in unison, looking from one another back to Osamu. Since when the hell had he made that decision?

"Mhm, 'm not doin' volleyball after this. Did I not tell ya two?" The grey-haired genuinely asked, he honestly thought he'd said something but as it turns out, he did not — whoops?

"No?!" Atsumu yelled, though it came off more as playful, he really was hoping Osamu would've gone pro like he planned.

"We're going pro." Suna cut it, knowing very well the two could've easily started bickering again.

"Both of you?" Osamu and Kita both questioned at once, earning nods in response from both Suna and Atsumu.

The two had talked about going pro with one another, in fact — they'd been talking about it more in the past year than they had just about ever.

"'Any team ideas yet or are you both waiting till your settled first?" Aran questioned, pulling the two's attention, being Suna's and Atsumu's away from everyone as they talked on.