| 54 |

okay, just a heads up — when i did the teams timing and when everyone joined, i realized i was a year off 😃

so, MSBY's in their early, early twenties (literally 20-21yrs) 😂

just wanted to clear that up ^^

~koi ☕︎︎

•••••°•••••°•••••

Within the weeks that past from then on, Sakusa and Atsumu had grown closer.

The two started to spend every morning together and every night together.

They'd practice extra with one another, they'd walk to and from the center together, they did everything together.

It took merely a month, and the duo became nearly inseparable.

Which meant good news for MSBY, when the two were paired on court — they were nothing short of unstoppable.

They all were.

MSBY as a team had come up with their own playing style, everyone falling into pattern with one another to function perfectly as a team.

All in a month's time, perfectly lining up with their first official game.

MSBY vs Schweiden Adlers

- friday, march 12th, MSBY center -

"Shoyo-kun!" Atsumu called, setting the ball over to the orange-haired outside hitter.

Within seconds, Hinata was in-air, and with the blink of an eye — he'd spiked Atsumu's set spot on. Sending the ball flying down to the other half of the court, just barely being missed in a receive by the Adlers libero, Heiwajima.

The second it hit the ground, MSBY's final point was called, signaling the game had finally come to it's end. With the score sitting at 27-25, MSBY came together, happily congratulating one another while throwing high fives around.

After their small celebration, both teams respectfully lined up at the net and thanked each other for the game. That and MSBY encouraging the Schweiden Adlers to keep giving it their all and that they might have better luck on their next game.

The two teams had stuck around to chat for a bit, old friends and in Hinata's case, a lover, all taking a few moments to catch up and chat with each other. However, when the teams had to part they respectfully bid their farewells and went their separate ways.

MSBY headed off to their locker rooms, all members took some time to get changed out of their uniforms, getting into casual clothes before heading out.

To celebrate their win, Meian, Bokuto, and Inunaki proposed the wonderful idea of getting drinks. To no surprise, majority of the team agreed immediately — feeling more than eager to celebrate the win of their first official game. Though, a few were hesitant, those few being Sakusa and Barnes — but after some endless pestering, they'd caved in and agreed.