| 15 |

"'TSUMU, GET YER ASS 'OUTTA BED OR I'M LEAVIN' WITHOUT YA!"

Right on time..

Atsumu rolled his eyes and heaved a bitter sigh, he really didn't need to set an alarm at this point, Osamu seemed to get the job done even better.

"HOLD YER DAMN HORSES, I'LL BE DOWN THERE IN A LITTLE!" Atsumu shouted back once he finally felt awake enough to do so, he already wasn't looking forward to school that day, he just wasn't it the mood.

Acknowledging that, Atsumu reluctantly dragged himself out of bed and over to his wardrobe. Rather lazily throwing his uniform on before making his way downstairs, where of which an unimpressed Osamu was waiting for him.

"The hell took ya so long?" Osamu spoke a little harsher than intended, something his brother didn't exactly seem in the mood for.

"Nothin'." Atsumu lied, simply waving his brother off as he walked past him and to the front door. His bag was there for him, meaning Osamu had taken the time to get it ready while he was getting some extra sleep in.

Sighing softly, the blonde slipped his shoes on and picked up his bag, slinging it over his shoulder before turning back to face his brother, who of which was now more at his side than anything.

"Are ya ready?" Atsumu questioned, a smile resting on his face after he spoke, yet not his usual smile.

Osamu simply responded with a nod, finding his brothers behavior more than questionable. Normally he'd hold that curiosity back and let the day play out, as usually Atsumu's moodiness would've resolved itself, yet today seemed to be different.

They'd only made it as far as the end of the street before Osamu gave in to curiosity, tapping his brothers shoulder to get his attention. Of course making the blonde look over.

"Oi, what's goin' on with ya today, somethin's not right." Osamu stated rather bluntly, catching Atsumu a little off guard.

"I told ya 'Samu, it's nothin', m'just tired." Atsumu once again brushed off his brothers question, he was still nowhere near in the mood for answering and really just hoped Osamu would let it go. However, he would not.

"'Tsumu, that's bullshit an' we both know it. It's yer soulmate isn't it?" The second those words left his mouth, Atsumu seemed to tense, then his shoulders dropped and a soft sigh left his mouth, that was an easy yes.

"I guess I just miss him is all. Ya got lucky with Suna, he only lives a few minutes away, but Omi-kun on the other hand lives all the way in Tokyo." The blonde frowned a little, just the memory of how far away the other lived was enough to get him down.

"Well, ya can still talk to him, right? It's not like yer never gonna be able to speak to him again." Osamu shrugged, he didn't necessarily see the issue there.

"Online is different then in person 'Samu, think about what it'd be like if Suna was all the way out in Tokyo." Every word came out more bitter than the last, something Atsumu hadn't realized, and, well, hadn't really meant.

The blonde for once hoped he hadn't sounded too harsh, as he really wasn't in the right place to deal with his brother being moody too. Normally h wouldn't care how his tone came out and even expected some bickering, yet today he didn't even have the energy for that.

"I'll be honest with ya 'Tsumu, I'd probably have lost my shit by now if Suna lived that far away." Osamu chuckled lightly, trying to lighten the rather miserable atmosphere. "But, ya can always arrange to see him, right? I mean yeah, I get it still isn't as good as seein' him every day, but it's still better than long distance?"