| 46 |

- MSBY center, wednesday (february 11th) -

"Shōyō-kun!" Atsumu called out, already planning ahead.

Like usual in the 3v3 games, this was routine. Atsumu sent his set to Hinata and moving quickly, the smaller successfully sent the ball over the net, earning yet another point for their team of three.

This left the team of Atsumu, Hinata, and Meian sharing some happy praises, as it was now just a common thing to do.

In the midst of this however, Atsumu took an odd glance over to Foster's office, and to his surprise, Foster was looking at him. No words were exchanged, yet he silently gestured for Atsumu to come over.

Now if this didn't confuse the blonde, it sure as hell put him on edge. Normally they were only pulled out for emergencies.

"Inu-san, cover me for a few minutes!" Atsumu called out, waving his fellow teammate over as he started walking off court.

This earned the blonde a few confused looks yet eventually, thanks to Meian starting another set — the attention was drawn.

"What's up Coach?" Atsumu questioned, taking a small breath as he came to a stand.

"Your brother called, he said it's urgent." The older male replied, seemingly a little concerned himself, especially with the expression Atsumu gave to hearing that.

Though, despite the sinking feeling he held and the noticeable distress on his face — the blonde thanked Foster for telling him and went inside the office. Immediately taking the call. Meanwhile, Foster had had the decency to close the door as to give him some privacy, which was very much needed.

"'Samu? Are ya okay? Coach said it was urgent." Atsumu was quick to shoot question after question, how tone growing more worried with every second.

"'M okay, eh — for the moment at least." The brunette on the other line let out a shaky sigh. "Look, 'Tsumu I need a huge favour, and I mean it. 'M not expectin' ya t' agree right away but I need ya t' consider it."

"Ya never get like this 'Samu — what the hell is goin' on?" The blonde couldn't help but shout a bit, to which would've only been heard as a faint muffled noise to all in the actual gym.

"It.." Osamu's paused for a moment and lowered his voice. "It's not too safe stayin' here at the moment, Rin's dad isn't lettin' up an' it's hell."

This shouldn't have come as surprise to Atsumu, yet it still gave the initial shock. He knew Suna's dad, to put it nicely, was a dick. But it had only been a little under a week since he'd first shown up, which lead the blonde to wonder how much hell a man could cause.

"Again, 'm not expectin' ya t' agree right away but — could ya think about lettin' Rin an' I stay at yer place until this all gets dealt with? We just-.. we can't stay here." The desperation to Osamu's tone was heartbreaking at the most, because it was as genuine as it could be, he was really in need of some help.

"Why the fuck wouldn't I agree? Ya dumbass! Pack yer shit and come over as soon as ya need t'." The blonde responded without a single thought. "Did'ja really think I'd say no t' my brother and future brother-in-law? What're ya, crazy?"

"I-.. no, I just didn't think ya'd say yes so easily. Are ya sure though, 'Tsumu it is yer place an' we can always go for our last option, a hotel or somethin'-"