| 11 |

Atsumu put his bottle down, taking a deep breath as he looked around the gym. It was everyone's last day at the training camp, which of course made the blonde feel a little down as he was really liking the practice he got with Sakusa and the skills they were all working on.

However, Atsumu pushed the thought away, trying not to dwell on it as he knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. Instead, he decided to focus on enjoying it while it lasted.

"Oi, Atsumu." Atsumu had come back around at the sound of Sakusa's voice, focusing once again to find the dark-haired right in front of him.

"Hm? Sorry Omi, did ya need somethin'?" Atsumu shook his head softly as he smiled, watching as Sakusa nodded.

"Sanitize your hands." It was another gentle demand, yet a little more random this time.

Atsumu nodded slowly, a confused look making its way onto his face as he put some sanitizer on. He learned not to question Sakusa at this point, and just decided to go with it.

"Put your hands up." Another gentle demand and even more confused, Atsumu had nodded for the second time.

The blonde raised his hands, more than just confused at that point. That confusion however washing away into a smile as he watched Sakusa give him a high five, this was the first time they'd ever made physical contact, and to Atsumu, it felt like a privilege.

"Omi — ya just-"

"I know." Sakusa cut Atsumu off, holding in a chuckle as a small smile came to his face.

Seeing this made Atsumu's heart skip a beat, a bright smile making its way to his face.

"Was it okay?" Atsumu questioned rather quickly, it had to be fairly obvious at that point he took not crossing any of Sakusa's boundaries to heart.

"Mhm," Sakusa nodded. "I think physical contact, to a certain extent, I'm okay with, as long as it's with you."

Atsumu's smile softened at this, it meant more than he could explain knowing that he of all people made Sakusa confortable with physical contact, he would be lying if he said it didn't make him feel somewhat special.

Normally that was something the blonde would've let get to his head, yet Komori had found his way over to the two, distracting Atsumu from doing so.

"There you two are, you're always on the other side of the gym, you could be a little closer y'know." Komori rolled his eyes playfully and smiled, Sakusa sparing him a glance while Atsumu looked at him.

"Sorry Komori, ya can blame Omi for wantin' to steal me away from everyone." Atsumu grinned a little and Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"You wish." The dark-haired scoffed and Komori chuckled, he'd gotten used to the playful bantering between the two.

"Well, I was thinking, since it's the last day at camp, why don't you come and hangout with Kiyo and I after practice?" Komori already knew pretty well Sakusa was confortable with Atsumu around, so he didn't see why not.

"Sure! I don't see why not." Atsumu shrugged, then looked to Sakusa. "How 'bout it Omi?"

"Sure." Sakusa nodded, causing both Komori and Atsumu to smile.

"Then a hangout after practice it is!"

•°

°•

•°

°•

After practice had ended, all the camp members had gathered to happily thank the administrators for having them, it was simply out of gratitude and respect.