chapter 77 ~ helping the russian

Start from the beginning

I mentally flipped him off because the both of us knew it took more than one person to make a baby. At least the way we did it anyways...

"To bad she still can't say-"

"M-m-mama"

My face fell as I tried to comprehend what just came out of my daughters mouth. I looked to Mickey for help, hoping I wasn't hallucinating what she just said. I mean she said it....she actually fucking said it.

"Two years later and I just got my first mommy...."

"Cassandra get the door!" Frank's voice yelled as I came running down the stairs

"Cassandra get the door!" Frank's voice yelled as I came running down the stairs. God didn't that bitch have work today?

Or the very least some white-collared PTA meeting...

"Because it would kill you to get your ass off the- Svetlana? Hey" Within seconds of opening the door, she brushed past me and into the house.

"I need your help" She muttered as she handed me a stack of papers. I tried my best to understand them but honestly, it was a lot of fucking numbers. "I need help winning back the bar"

My face fell as I shoved the papers back into her hands. I loved all three of them so there was no way I was going to put my ass in the middle of it.

"Look how much I made in my last shift" She sighed, sensing my discomfort. "And look at how much Kev and V made combined"

I had to admit her number was significantly larger. But what did you expect when she was bringing in a whole bunch of illegal russians...

"Why the hell would I help you? As much as I like you, you did rape my boyfriend" I sent daggers into her skull because Mickey may have brushed that past him, but there was no way I ever would.

I mean are we even sure Yevgeny his son? And not like his brother or some shit?

She handed me the papers once more, pointing to my name in the corner, My eyes scanned the page, falling on a large number beside it.

"You work for the bar, yes?" She asked and this time I didn't have anything to say. "You help me win it back and you'll earn this much per week....and with demon baby you need it"

I brushed off the fact that she just called my daughter the spawn of satan as I tried to rap my head around my new profit. I mean that number was way more than Kev and V were paying me....

But fuck they were like second family to me, why the hell did I get put in the middle of this?

"I'm not going to help you per say" I hummed, walking to the kitchen for a beer. "But you were in a throuple correct....? Use that to your advantage. That's all i'm going to say"

I hopped onto the edge of the counter, deviously sipping on my drink.

Svetlana was hot, I wasn't afraid to admit that, and that meant she could most likely seduce Veronica to her liking. Or it could backfire but either way, I was in the clear.

"Maybe you aren't as goody-two shoes as I thought you were" She laughed, grabbing the beer from my hands. "You think it will work?"

"If it doesn't work, than i'm not bipolar"

She handed me back the drink before gathering up her stuff and leaving. I honestly had no idea if it was really going to work, but as long as it got her out of my house quicker.

Their was just something about her here that gave me the creeps....

"Holy shit Lip, what the fuck happened?" I quickly hopped off the counter as he came into the kitchen all bloodied and bruised. "That girl is fucking abusing you"

"It wasn't her. It was Brad. He relapsed and got all pissy"

I forced him onto a chair, pulling out our first aid kit from the bathroom. My god my brother cared way to much about people. Not to long ago it was Sierra and her ex and now he was coming home looking like he just fought a bear....

Sooner or later he was going to get himself killed!

"Are you alright?" I whispered, sewing up the giant gash on his forehead. It wasn't medical grade but it was all I could do with my skills.

"Honestly Cass" He sighed as I handed him a bandaid. "I have no fucking clue"

A/N AHHH I'm sorry this chapters kinda short but I wrote it in the middle of my Civics Class hehe...as always I love you all!!!!