chapter 38 ~ carlilingus

"What the fuck do you mean you're moving to Indiana?" I yelled, throwing down the trash bag.

I spent my morning cleaning up the Milkovich house before Mandy came running in with some news. News that would probably end up killing her.

"I mean it's not like there's anything for me here" She shrugged. God is that what she fucking thought?

"He'll kill you Mandy" I snapped angrily.

"He doesn't do that anymore"

Right, cause Kenyatta randomly woke up one day and decided he no longer wanted to beat women. That fucking bastard.... 

"There's other options, we-"

"I have to pack"

She brushed past me and into their room, angrily slamming the door behind her.

Fuck....she was gonna end up buried six feet under if she went with him.

"I get the gun, you get the saw" I joked, taking a seat next to Mickey. "We can bury that piece of shit down by the river"

"As fun as that sounds, you have a record to keep clean"

Right...my fucking record.

God why did I have to be the good one in my family.

"Fine, then i'll try Lip" I suggested. I mean if I couldn't stop her maybe he could.

I threw on my shoes before making my way out of their house and over to mine. Hopefully my brother was home and not at his gross construction job.

"Good you're home" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen. "Put on pants will you"

I tossed him a pair from the laundry basket, gladly taking the breakfast Fiona offered me.

"Where else would I be" He muttered through a mouthful of eggs. I mean he wasn't wrong, he didn't really have that big of a life.

"Mandy's moving to Indiana" I snapped, all eyes turning on me. "She won't listen to me but maybe if you tried...."

"Yeah i'm on it"

I quickly gave him a hug, happy that he was on board. All though I wasn't really gonna let him say no anyways.

"I'm having a party tonight, think you can come" Debbie called, walking down the stairs.

A party....?

"This a party or a party" I smirked. I ducked the cloth Fiona through at me, a small smile forming on my face.

I mean she was fourteen, if she wanted to have a grown-up party the least I could do was help her out.

"Know where I can get some...non-alcoholic drinks" She muttered as I got the hint she was throwing me.

"Try Sheila's" I smiled. "She might have something"

I knew Frank was trying to make his own beer but I also knew Sheila would be jumping at the opportunity to give it away.