chapter 66 ~ owls and ladybugs

"Morning little man, go put your shoes on" I placed Liam's lunch in his bag, laughing as he jumped down the stairs. "I remember my first day of elementary school....I wore a brown dress with owl shoes and a matching backpack"

Frankly Monica helped me shoplift that stuff from Target but, he didn't really need to know that part.

"Have fun nugget!" I quickly kissed him on the head as he and Fiona made their way out of the house. God I miss being that young....

"Morning Cass" Ian yawned as him and Trevor came walking down the stairs. Guess he took my advice about sleeping with him. "What's up with Mickey fighting baby supplies?"

Oh right, I completely forgot about that.

Basically Moni made a giant mess of her breakfast this morning and I didn't have time to bathe her so......I made Mick do it.

And it's obviously not going well....

"As long as it keeps him from getting arrested, he can make a mess of our bathroom" I sighed, ruffling the top of his head. "Have fun today boys"

I flipped the two of them off, making my way upstairs towards the sound of loud cursing.

"Look at you two" I laughed as Mickey sent me a glare. The two of them were covered in bubbles and holy shit was it adorable. "You have a little-"

"Fuck off"

I crouched down next to him, pouring a bit of water over her tiny head. The way her face lit up when Mick played with her....I swear if her first word was dada I would not be surprised.

"I think it's cute" I hummed, taking the cloth from him. "The big southside criminal now reduced to playing with a rubber duck" I tried to keep myself from laughing as his face turned to stone. "You know you love it though"

I rested my head against his shoulder, looking down at our daughter. 

We made that...that bundle of light was ours.

"Now that you're here can I go do anything else?" He muttered, rolling his eyes in boredom. Oh come on, I knew he secretly enjoyed spending time with her.

"Nope" I cheered, quickly kissing his cheek. "I have to head to The Alibi....apparently Svetlana's father is actually her husband so....V needs the extra help"

"You guys still have that creepy photo up?" I sighed, throwing my bag on one of the tables

I was fine with the whole Fourth of July photo when I thought he was their grandfather, but now it just made me sick to my stomach...