Chapter II: The Transfer

The week progressed like usual, finally it was the day Videric would be transferred to the Hyakkaou Academy. He was quite excited by this school, he wants to see why The Four Satans are so interested into this school so much.

The morning he woke up at his usual time, at 5 A.M. he woke up to start his day. He sat down on his desk to start signing the papers, the council has been really busy since he will be crowned as the new The New Five Satan. Yes, it is going to be renamed but the original Four Satans holds more power than him when he is crowned.

As he goes through his stack of paper one by one, a message popped in from his phone. His screen lit up as he snatch the phone to look at the message, it was from Akeno.

Akeno:"Are you up?"

Videric:"Yes, I am. Do you need something?"

Sent.

Seen.

Typing...

Akeno:"I heard you are transferring today to a new school?"

Videric:"Yes, I am. Is there something wrong?"

Sent.

Seen.

Typing..

Akeno:"Why didn't tell you us?"

Videric:"Eh..it's not really important. Anyways why are you awake so early?"

Sent.

Seen.

Typing...

Akeno:"I couldn't sleep I don't know why."

Videric:"Ah, is that so? I find tea very relaxing helpful on days like this."

Sent.

Seen.

Typing...

Akeno:"Maybe I will try that. Thank you for the suggestion handsome~"

A slight blush appeared on his face as he coughed, regaining back his composure, he started to type out his answer to her.

Videric:"Thanks for the compliment but I must go now. Have a nice morning Akeno."

Sent.

Seen.

Typing...

Akeno:"Aw, okay cutie. Have a good day at your school."

Videric:"Will do ma'am."

After hitting the send button he goes put away his phone and kept on with his work, carefully scanning through the sentences and words to make sure he doesn't miss anything. He finishes the work and gets up, now he just needs to shower and get ready for school.

The possibility is endless when they said he can do anything with the school, every plan run through his mind like a bullet from a machine gun. He walks to the bathroom, to shower. He isn't in mood for breakfast and had told his servants the night before.

While letting the warm water wrap itself around him like a snake, his mind is somewhere else, specifically at the school he's going to. What will the students act like? Probably high and mighty. It would be fun to kill the cocky ones but, that will mean him being the fifth Satan would be in jeopardy.

Unlike the other Satans he doesn't have his peerage yet, he haven't met people that are worth his time and effort nor are their worth his attention. It all depends on their powers and how much are they willing for be in his peerage. Videric turned off the shower and got out, immediately grabbing the towel to dry himself. After wrapping the towel he goes to the mirror to once again put on his contacts.