"Wait. Wait. Before you go listen to us. Felix isn't a creep."

"Than what? A sweetheart!"

"Binnie, relax let's listen to what they got to say." Yeonjun stepped in as he saw Jeongin getting up from the bed and walking towards Soobin and Hyunjin.

"Hyung, please listen to me"

Jeongin said in a soft tone which kinda made Soobin calm down a bit. Meanwhile Kai and Jay were looking at the boys curiously.

"What is it? We don't have all day. We need to find Taehyun and ha- what was that name?"

Soobin trailed but cut off when Jeongin answered.

"Han"

"Yeah whatever. Now say it."

Jeongin glanced at Hyunjin and his boyfriend gave him a affirming smile so he started talking.

"Beomgyu and Felix dated when we were in high school but Felix had abusive parents and suffered post traumatic syndrome so he was a very fucked up teenager at the time. He cared for Beomgyu but they weren't official. They had a very secretive, toxic kinda relationship and Beomgyu got used to believe whatever Felix says."

Jeongin stopped his speech and looked at everyone for a brief second finding all of them looking at him with wide eyes except for Hyunjin as he already knew the story. He took a deep breathe and continued.

"This is where the most concerning part comes in, Felix left Beomgyu when he shifted to Busan for univerity but the thing he left with Beomgyu was Illusory truth effect."

"The what?" Soobin scrunched his nose in confusion hearing the strange name.

"It isn't a psychological condition but it is something we will find difficulty in changing."

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun titled Jeongin to face him as he questioned.

"Something that has been repeated over and over again by a reliable person will make you think that it is the truth even if it isn't. Even after many people telling you otherwise your brain won't listen as it listens to the one who imposed those facts into your mind."

Jeongin looked at everyone and figured they were still confused so he decided to cut to the chase.

"Long story short. Felix made Beomgyu believe in things that aren't true, like love is only lust and boys can't fall in love with each other."

"That's so sick." Jay said looking at the floor bewildered.

"But over the years Felix has changed a lot for the good but Beomgyu didn't. I thought Felix could help him that's why we brought him here."

He said gesturing him and Hyunjin.

"How could he help him now?"

Soobin and Yeonjun spoke at the same time but only Yeonjun asked while Soobin practically yelled.

"He can tell him otherwise. He can make him understand whatever he told Beomgyu wasn't true. It could help."

"Ok ok. If he was here to talk with Beomgyu hyung then why the hell are they cuddled up in the couch?"

Kai interrupted with a very logical question.

"That. I- We don't know. It wasn't in the plan."

Hyunjin quickly defended him and his boyfriend.

"And guess what? Taehyunie saw that. He must have gone heart broken. He isn't even picking up the calls anymore."

Kai said looking at his hyungs. Soobin and Yeonjun both seemed to be in confusion too.

"And Han is missing too he must have felt devastated with everything Felix was doing for the sake of Beomgyu. Poor guy."

Jeongin said as he remembered about the lost boy.

"Shit. This is so messed up. what do we do now?"

Soobin asks and turns towards Yeonjun who had a sudden determination on his face.

"We wake them up."

"WE FUCKING WAKE THEM UP AND TELL THOSE ASSHOLES THAT THEY BOTH GONNA LOOSE THEIR RESPECTIVE BOYFRIENDS IF THEY DON'T MOVE THEIR ASS OFF THE COUCH."

Yeonjun basically rapped everything with a raise in his voice. He usually is the calm and composed one but the messed up situation made him go otherwise.

"B-But hyung... Taehyun is not even Beomgyu hyung's boyfriend."

"You said they are fuckbuddies, Jeongin just told us that Gyu isn't clear in his head. Once he learns the truth sure they will be boyfriends."

Yeonjun said as a matter of fact.

"Makes sense." Soobin agreed.

"Ok let's wake them up. Yeonjunnie hyung, Soobinnie hyung... you both bring cold water from the fridge. Jay.... Baby you bring the stereo speakers with volume on full... Jeongin hyung and Hyunjin hyung.... you both push them off of the couch."

Kai rapped looking at them with burning passion in his eyes. The rest of the boys looked confused at him.

"TEAM! HURRY UP!"

He shouted making all of them flinch and run into their designated directions.

"Hmm.... It's good to be the one commanding."

Kai smiled to himself sheepishly.

____

Author's note:

Omg. I'm really sorry for updating this late. I know I keep saying this all the time but things ain't going too well for me. But I'm trying you guys. I thought it's better to do late updates than discontinuing the book.

And 10K??!!!

For this dumb author's book??!!! I never even dreamed. Thank you so much.

Thanks for voting, commenting and just reading this book in general.

I'll update soon.💙