Prologue

" She is beautiful," said the alpha admiring the bundle of joy in his wife's arm who stared at their daughter sleeping peacefully.
" Indeed she is, our blessing from Moon goddess, our Celimine," said the luna gazing at their daughter and looking at her husband with a smile.
" Celimine sounds beautiful but what's the meaning of it?" asked the alpha with a look of love towards his wife and daughter.
"It refers to the moon or heavenly strength" answered the Luna looking at her daughter.
****
The people in the Silver Moon Pack were delighted to welcome their Alpha and Luna with their newborn on their way to the pack, people were waiting eagerly in front of the packhouse which was decorated beautifully for the arrival of their future alpha, people chatted perkily about how happy the alpha and luna must be for having a child after 8 years of mating, how they couldn't wait to see the newborn baby, some were arguing the newborn she is a girl just like their luna strong, beautiful, kind while the others were arguing the newborn is a boy just like their alpha powerful, kind, determined.
The Silver Moon Pack was the strongest pack after the Royal Pack and an heir being born to its alpha after 8 year was the happiest news for the people in the Pack. Everyone had seen the luna craving for a child to have a breakdown in front of the pack, however there alpha stood as a wall of support for his mate, holding her when she broke down along with the pack members themselves, who loved and respected their alpha and luna wanting their happiness.
The sound of the car made all of them look toward it as and people made way for it as it halted in front of the packhouse. The beta was the first one to get out of the car followed by their gamma who was in the driver seat, the beta unlocked the door for his alpha who got out and held his daughter, his Celimine and held the other hand for his wife to walk out of the car. The couple made their way towards the backyard where the welcoming party was held smiling happily towards their pack.
" My dear family of Silver Moon, I'm blessed to have a family like yourself, who stood by ourside at our worst, who supported your luna when she wasn't able to conceive, never looked down on her I'm very thankful for you and hope we share and pass this bond to our coming generations. I would like you all to meet our daughter, the packs future alpha, your Celimine " spoke the alpha with a warm smile as he and his wife followed by his beta and gamma stood on the stage.
The people cheered with females wiping their tears and male with a look of respect for their alpha and adoration for their future Alpha . The party continued with everyone wishing their alpha and Luna , blessings their future alpha unknown to the storm coming their way. The soft music in the background the happy environment was soon destroyed as a bunch of rouges attacked the packhouse, the alpha noticing the chaos shifted in his wolf followed by his beta and gamma running to save his pack, his family.
The Luna rushed all the females and children to the safe house holding her child close to her chest as she was ordering her guards to escort the females and children, she failed to notice a wolf pounce on her , she fell on the ground with a hard impact, she kicked the wolf hard on his face making it back away in the opposite direction of the safe house lightly taking this as a chance to escape she bolted away clutching her child to her chest. She heard her husband scream for her to run in direction of the safe house but she couldn't as she heard footsteps following her as they followed her in their human form. After running for a while she was surrounded by few more wolves, she clutched her daughter tightly as she glared at her enemies.
" Don't you dare take a step forward if you don't want yourself to be killed " She threatened the man who was in his human form as he took a step forward. He chuckled devilishly as he walked forward towards her with his eyes on her daughter whom she held protectively.
" Really? Come on kill me or shall I kill you and your baby my dear luna " smirked the man as he tried to touch the baby. Luna stepped back ready to pounce on him but a sharp pain shoots through her neck as she cried in pain clutching her neck the man laughed devilishly as he pushed her onto the ground not before snatching the baby from her grasp. She tries to get up but her attempt fails her feels herself getting weaker her wolf slipping into the dark everything was a blur then she hears a cry of pain from her daughter she tries to shake the blurriness off, she tries to communicate with her wolf but she doesn't get any response from her, suddenly everything is silent around her she looks towards her daughter who is still in the arm of the man as he laughs menacingly walking towards her.
"She is dead and you'll too die soon my dear luna," he says as he places her baby near her, with the energy left she crawls towards her daughter, her Celimine.
" No, no, please Moongoddess don't let it happen, Celimine " she sobbed as another pain shoots in her neck and everything turns dark.
The man laughs as watching the mother and daughter lie on the ground unmoving
" sir their is no chance of them being alive we can inform him," said the person who stood behind the man.
" Don't tell me what to do Evan " The man hissed turning towards Evan who lowered his gaze to the ground.
" A-Alpha, they are coming " said the man from the packhouse who was about to breathe his last breath.
" Erase our scent except for the rogues, Evan " said the alpha to Evan who nodded.
" Rest in peace my luna along with your newborn " whispered the alpha smiling wickedly as she was gone shifting to his wolf form followed by Evan.

A/N: Hello guys ❤️
Thank you for giving this book a chance, this is my first time writing a book and I'll try my best to make it more interesting. If you find any mistakes please let me know and don't forget to vote if you liked it. I'll try posting the next chapter soon till then take care and stay safe...