SakuraixReader: Valentine's

Start from the beginning

S-sakurai-kun? Go-good morning!” You said and bowed.

No need to bow.” Sakurai said and smiled but you just looked away.

“Sorry! Am I making you uncomfortable? I’m sorry!” Sakurai apologize as he saw you looking away.

“No. Uhm.” You breath for a moment. Okay, this is t! I’m giving this cake to him! I can do this! Yeah! “Sakurai-kun, t-this is f-for you…” You handed the cake to him.

For me?” Sakurai slightly blushed but you didn’t see it. He took the cake. “Did you make this?” He asked.

“NO! Why would I? S-someone just asked me to give it to you since we’re classmates.” You blushed so hard. “S-see you in class!” You said and run away.

“I’m a failure…” You said while slamming your forehead in your locker.

“I’m a disgrace to all female kind…” You mumbled and hit your head hard on the locker.

“(Y/N)-CHANNNN!!!!” Momoi shouted and gave you one hell of a slap.

“Thanks, Momoi. Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.” You said and went back on hitting your forehead on the locker.

“Sakurai was very heartbroken on what you did!” She complained.

“Why would he be?” You looked at her.

“Because the cake was said to be not from you.” She raised her brow.

“Because the giver of the cake is one hell of a failure.” You looked down.

“Don’t you know that Sakurai-kun was expecting a cake from you?” Momoi glared at you.

“Huh?” You looked at Momoi with questions marks around you.

“I’ll show you something.” Momoi said and pulled you.

~~~

“Oi! Saukarai! Why are you crying? Wait- did Momoi give a chocolate already and made you eat it?” Aomine said and went hysterical but he just received a nice smack in the head by Wakamatsu.

“It’s not about Momoi-san, you moron!” Wakamatsu shouted at Aomine. “I saw (Y/n)-san gave you something.”

“Yeah. But it’s not from her. She was just asked to give it to me.” Sakurai said and sniffed.

“So you like (Y/n)-san then? You wouldn’t be crying if you don’t like her.” Imayoshi patted sakurai’s back, trying to comfort him.

“I like her ever since middle school. We’re classmates since then. I tried expressing my feelings to her but when she’s around I just get tongue tied. I always expect that she would give me something in Valentine’s. I was so dumb thinking that she would give me a Valentine present, I was just nothing to her.” Sakurai said in pain. He expected too much that it even break his heart.

“You’re wrong! You’re everything to me! Uh.. I-I m-mean.. Y-you’re… Uhm.. I said what I have to say!” Momoi pulled you inside the court where the basketball players were having a conversation why Sakurai was crying and suddenly you blurted out those words after hearing those heart-warming words from Sakurai.

“(Y/n)-chan?” Sakurai looked at you.

“Okay… I think we need to go.” Imayoshi put his arms around Susa and Wakamatsu’s shoulder and pulled them as Momoi clinged her arms in Aomine’s arm and pushed him the court.

“Let’s go, Dai-chan. I also made you a Valentine Chocolate.” Momoi said and smiled at Aomine.

“W-WAIT! I NEED TO GO THE BATHROOM!” Aomine tried getting away from Momoi’s clinged arm from his.

“You said that last year but you didn’t come back. Not letting you go!” Momoi said and they went outside.

“Do you really mean it?” Sakurai pouted. His eyes were pinkish, it was obvious that he cried but for you it made Sakurai even cuter.

You can’t help but to smile at him, “Yes, Sakurai-kun. I like you too.” You slightly blushed at the sudden confession. “The cake was really from me but I was just afraid that you might turn it down if you knew that it was from me.” You looked the in embarrassment.

I would eat anything that (Y/n)-chan made.” Sakurai wiped the remaining tears from his face and pulled you into a hug.

“T-thank S-sakurai-kun.” You hugged him back.

Sakurai pulled away from the hug and distanced to you.

“I’m sorry! I was such a scaredy-cat! I’m sorry! It took me so long on confessing to you! I’m sorry! I’m really really sorry, (Y/n)!!” He said and bowed his head as he apologized.

“No need of bowing. I wasn’t even expecting neither waiting no anything for you to confess!” You said and looked away.

“This is the best Valentine’s ever.” Sakurai caressed your cheek and smiled.

~~~~