When Luo Ran wrestled with people, he was completely different from his people.

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

Except for Lucas's ability to fight him out of nowhere, he rarely meets opponents, but he is very strong in front of him.

Seems to be able to compete with Lucas.

But Luo Ran wasn't worried, nor did he show any timidity. Even if the person on the other side seemed to be better than him, it was easy for him to shoot.

After all, Lucas should have rushed over like an angry bird that had been released from a slingshot and bounced.

Luo Ran's fist was about to greet Fox Hunt's face, but when Fox Hunt unexpectedly took out the **** from his pocket, he pulled into Luo Ran's chest.

It was an air gun, not fatal, at best it could knock people back.

Click.

Before Luo Ran had time to dodge sideways, he saw the Fox Hunt in front of him suddenly bend over.

At the same time, the air was filled with a strong smell of tobacco.

Sharp and powerful, with overwhelming aggressiveness.

As an Alpha, Fox Hunting was attacked by the sudden release of the same kind of mental power and lost its mobility for a while.

Luo Ran took the opportunity to kick off the air gun in his hand.

"Luo...Master."

Lucas stepped forward and pulled Lorrain behind him, looking fiercely at Fox Hunt.

The two Alphas watched each other silently, as if they were using pheromone to compete secretly.

Two strands of pheromone blend in the air, with the smell of fire and smoke that will overturn the roof.

Luo Ran took a step back, then took a step back.

He is not afraid of sparring, but this way... He feels a little stressed. Although neither of them targeted him, he still felt overwhelmed.

For a moment, Fox Hunt raised his hands and said with a smile: "No more fights, no more fights."

"This is the auction. You are the guests and I am a businessman. Why bother to do it here."

Lucas looked at him blankly.

Luo Ran stepped forward and pulled La Lucas, motioning him not to cause trouble for the time being.

If the two of them really fought, this bathroom would not be able to be set up well, how commotion would be.

This is the black market, the territory of the star bandits. They hide their identities and come in to investigate. If something really happens, they will suffer.

Fox Hunt left with a smile, and gave Luo Ran a glance before leaving, with a strange look in his eyes.

"Bastard stuff..." Lucas said as if he wanted to kill.

Lorrain grabbed Lucas' arm and said, "It's okay."

Now is not the time to do it, there is no chance of winning. If the opposite is really a star bandit, then this whole place is, they don't have to be tough in someone else's territory.

But before they came, they asked Zhou Mingkai to report the action to the government's intelligence bureau, and Lu Cheng and the others were already in place.

Later, when the auction is over, they can let the army break in immediately after the information is almost obtained.

"I'll go to... the toilet first." Luo Ran stepped back and said, "I was going to go."