...

provoke.

The most fearful, the air is suddenly quiet.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh..." one of the staff members said: "The door is broken and needs to be repaired! Don't stand here and hinder your work!"

Then everyone reacted and gradually dispersed.

Luo Ran: "..."

After everyone left, Luo Ran turned and left blankly.

Lucas: "..."

Born, angry?

Lucas chased after him, "Loran?"

Luo Ran didn't speak, and walked forward by herself holding her chest.

"Luo Ran? Are you angry?"

Luo Ran smiled and said, "No."

Lucas: "..."

Lucas: "Why are you angry?"

Luo Ran was silent again.

"..." Lucas followed Luo Ran in a daze. Luo Ran had no purpose, just to walk around holding the juice in his hand.

"Luo Ran."

"Luo Ran?"

"Otherwise, I'll give you a beat."

"Luo Ran."

"Otherwise, what should I buy you?"

Luo Ran walked to a merry-go-round and stopped.

"If the admiral sits on this, I won't be angry anymore." Luo Ran still smiled.

Of course, that kind of laughter is not.

Lucas glanced at the colorful, lovely, and even dreamy music carousel, and fell silent.

Pooh!

He is a majestic general who is powerful in all directions, Luo Ran is so angry that he is outside, and if he jumps from here, Lucas will not step on this ghost.

...

Lucas: "I'll buy tickets."

Luo Ran was taken aback.

...Really sit?

Luo Ran said in a daze: "No tickets needed...just go straight."

He heard that Lucas took a deep breath and stepped heavy steps up the small stairs.

Luo Ran: "..."

A tall man standing in the rainbow pavilion with a fierce face, murderously choosing his pony,

This picture looks weird.

In the end, Lucas chose a relatively less fancy, stubbornly seated with his legs straddled, his hands stiffly placed on the armrests, sitting with his back straight, and his face as serious as ever.

Luo Ran immediately took out the terminal with no conscience-to take this commemorative scene for Lucas.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran faintly.

Luo Ran couldn't help laughing anymore.

Lucas looked down and saw Luo Ran smiled so that his eyes were bent, and the broken hair flickered. It was very beautiful.

Lucas also laughed.

Lucas jumped down and walked to Luo Ran, "Aren't you angry?"

"I was...not angry." Luo Ran smiled and rolled his head.