Part 20

You stay up all night thinking about the tickets and whether you should go or not. Eventually, you fall asleep without even realizing it. You wake up to a faint smell of pancakes. You blink a few times before opening your eyes fully and you see pancakes with syrup and whipped cream. With some fresh-cut strawberries on top waiting for you on your nightstand. You take a closer look and see a note next to the pancakes.

You move yourself to the other side of the bed where the pancakes are and pick up the note to read it.

"For my little Ace <3"

Shit that's so fkn cute MYTWNWVBFRGKJUEM

You move your face closer to the pancakes and inhale the scent of homemade pancakes like the ones your mom used to make (wow are we finally talking about Y/n past??) It brings back memories of when your mom would make them for you while your dad was away. Your dad would come back from work and beat your mom but you weren't strong enough to fight back for her then. You would cry yourself to sleep almost every night feeling so helpless. Your mom did everything for you, she even stepped in front of you when your dad wanted to hit you and took all of the beatings herself. That's why you became strong, for her, to protect your mom from... that monster.

Fucking piece of shit, even now I still think of him. It's been so many years since that night but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

It was a regular night of your mom getting abused and you in your room crying so hard that it's difficult to breathe. Putting a pillow over your head to muffle out her screams-

NO, I'm not thinking about this right now. I don't wanna remember that sad excuse for a man.

You force your mind back on Hisoka and the breakfast he made for you. You sit up in your bed and eat your pancakes as you watch Attack on Titan.

Holy fuck these are good. He's gonna have to make these for me in Paris-

Shit shit shit shit shit. I'm falling for him. I'm not even sure if I'm going to Paris yet

You put your breakfast aside as you get up and take a nice cold shower in order to clear your mind. You step out of the shower and see something on your bed. I walk closer to the bed and see a matte black box with a pearly pink ribbon around it. I carefully untie the ribbon cuz it's pretty and I don't wanna ruin it. Then I got to open the box and inside I see a skin tight black dress with a lacy red lingerie set.

Bruh. He did the same thing the first time we met, not that I mind it tho

I take out the lingerie to get a closer look at it and I see another note inside the box written in the same beautiful cursive handwriting.

"Wear this, and be ready by 9pm. See you soon little ace~"

I look at the time,

SHIT SHIT SHIT ITS ALREADY 8:30

I run around the room frantically doing my hair and makeup at the same time. Lastly I put on the red lace lingerie and the tight black dress. I walk up to the mirror to check myself out.

Damn this thing is short. I look so fkn good tho. And I've worn skirts shorter than this.

As I'm checking myself out lost in my thoughts I get broken out of them by a knock on my door. I look at myself one last time in the mirror before heading to open the door. In the doorway I see Hisoka in a tight all black suit.

HOLY FUCK CAN THIS MAN GET ANYMORE ATTRACTIVE

The buttons on his dress shirt are slightly being pulled apart by his muscular body. And th way the blazer fits around his arms BDIEVRIEVEIEV.