Part 5

He keeps stroking his dick while making eye contact with you. You were frustrated because he stopped as you were about to cum. He saw the frustration in your eyes and smiled. He got up from the couch reached into a drawer and pulled something out but you didn't see what it was. He walked up to the bed where you were still tied up, and you saw that he was holding a dildo and a blindfold. You knew what was about to happen and you felt a bit of relief thinking that you would finally be able to release all that pent up tension. He put the blindfold on you and said,

Hisoka: now be a good girl and don't cum until I'm inside of you

FUCKKKKK, you though to yourself. He slowly began putting the dildo inside of you one inch at a time with each inch you moaned louder and louder which turned hisoka on even more. He was sliding it in and out slowly. You arched your back due to the pleasure being overwhelming. The blindfold you had on intensified your other senses which made it all the more pleasurable. Hisoka began put it even further inside of you and going faster. You curled up your tied up hands into fists and moaned even louder. Every time it went in and out it was hitting your spot, somehow he knew exactly where it was and he kept hitting it harder and harder until you were about to cum. He pulled out the dildo in a flash and took off your blindfold.

Hisoka: I thought I told you not to cum until I was inside of you. If you choose to act naughty I'll have to keep punishing you

Y/n: I'll listen I promise(you said sincerely because you couldn't handle anymore)

Hisoka: mhm...now that's a good girl

Finally he got a condom and put it on the tip of his dick, he looked up at you signalling for you to put it on. You understood right away and slid your mouth all the way down his dick put the condom on for him.

Hisoka: mhmm... no gag reflex, naughty little girl

He then grabbed your each side of your waist with one hand and thrusted all the way in. You weren't expecting that and you moaned louder than ever struggling to catch your breath the intense feeling of pain and pleasure caused you to ball up your hands into fists and arch your back.

Hisoka: mhm that's what I like to see

He kept going harder and faster. As he was railing the absolute shit out of you he started kissing your neck in all of your sweet spots. You began feeling a warmth inside of you and you came. This was the best climax of your life due to him teasing you so much it made your orgasm so much more intense. Hisoka smiled and when he saw that you came he just kept going over stimulation you making your orgasm longer and better. He then also came.

Hisoka: f-fuckkk y/n

He layed down next to you. You layed down on his chest and he put his hand around you pushing you closer to him. You watched movies all night until you both fell asleep.

If there is anything you want see tell me I'll add it👁👄👁