Part 2

You wanted to earn some quick money so you headed towards Heaven's Arena. You put your mask on and you were ready. As you entered the arena you started fighting on the lowest floor but the first person you fought you accidentally killed them underestimating your own power. So after that little incident, you were moved up to the 80th floor. You began fighting right away. Your first opponent was a man in his mid 30's who looked like he took steroids for breakfast, dinner, and lunch. His muscles were bulging out of his body but that didn't scare you. When the fight began the man started running at you at full speed thinking that he could end this fight quickly but as he got close to you, you jumped over him and while your body was over his head you snapped his neck mid-air and landed back on the ground behind him. You snapped his neck so quickly everyone in the arena didn't even know what had happened. The man's body fell to the ground and you smiled as you looked at his eyes which had nothing but pure fear in them you loved to see that look on people's faces it was almost orgasmic for you to see that.

The workers in heaven's arena ended up sending you to the 200th floor right after your fight concluded. As you were leaving to go to the 200th floor you walked up to the man whose neck you had just snapped, moved your face closer to his, smiled, and walked away giggling.

As you exited the elevator that led you to the 200th floor you walked up to the lady and handed her your ticket that is required to fight on the 200th floor. She gave you your room key. Since when you reach the 200th floor they give you a room to stay in just like a hotel. The lady asked "would you like to rest before your next fight.....you have 30 days to rest up but once those 30 days are done you must fight" You smiled in response to what she had said "do you really think I need to rest, I barely broke a sweat" The lady had a bit of a scared look in her eye so she quickly set the time for your next fight and left. You are supposed to fight on July 23 which was 2 days away. In the meantime, you got to your room and showered. You decided to explore the city.

2 days later................

As you exit the shower you put on a skin-tight black leather bodysuit which accentuated the curved in your body. You tied up your hair and put on your mask. You walked towards the mirror and thought to yourself "wow I look fucking drop-dead gorgeous". You exited your room and entered the arena where you were supposed to fight.

Your opponent was a man in his 20's with curly brown hair. A PERFECT jawline and blue eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, the shirt was a bit tight on him so you could see the outline of his pecs and abs. His name was Asuna. They announced your name and you knew it was time for you to go out on the stage. The man looked you up and down and laughed. This made you angry. He then proceeded to say:

Asuna: Ill try not to ruin that pretty little face of your's

You: (you laughed) awww how cute that you think you could even put a scratch on me

He got mad and attacked you punching with his left, right, left, left. But you dodged them all. As he was standing there out of breath with his head tilted down, you walked up to him and grabbed his jaw with your right hand squishing his face together. You then proceeded to knee him in the jaw, his body flew away and as he fell to the ground on his back you heard a little crack. And you heard him struggling to breathe. You burst out laughing, you walked up to him and placed your foot in his throat making it even more difficult for him to breathe. You then began to punch him in the face nonstop until there was blood spattering everywhere. A drop of blood got on your face, you wiped it with your finger and licked it off. Everyone in the arena was frozen thinking about what they had just witnessed. You were declared the winner of the fight and you walked away laughing.

(meeting Hisoka soon :)

Hisoka had witnessed the entire fight. As he was watching you fight he had a lustful grin on his face. But you didn't see him because you were too caught up in the pleasure of beating up a man who had underestimated you.