Part 16

Hisoka: your nothing without me. Your less than trash y/n.

And those were the last words I heard before I passed out.

————————————————

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times in order to adjust to the bright light coming in through the window. It was still too bright so I squinted my eyes and the first thing I saw was Hisoka's signature smirk go across his face when he saw me wake up.

 It was still too bright so I squinted my eyes and the first thing I saw was Hisoka's signature smirk go across his face when he saw me wake up

I instantly sat up and moved away from him backwards on the bed until my back hit the bed board. Hisoka moved closer to you and put his right hand on your cheek.

Hisoka: there is nothing to be afraid of darling~

Hisoka: my apologies I seem to have lost control of my anger, will you forgive me?

WHAT THE FUCK he literally told me I'm trash and that I am nothing without him then choked me until I passed out and NOW HE WANTS ME TO FORGIVE HIM?!

You stared at him with wide eyes tracking his every move to make sure he doesn't try anything again.

Y/n: Hisoka no.....

And with those words you could see the anger in his eyes ignite once again.

Hisoka: WHY NOT?! I APOLOGIZED WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED!? YOUR SUCH A NEEDIE BITCH. ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE THANKFUL THAT I, I HISOKA MORROW APOLOGIZED TO THEM.

He got up and stepped closer to you. You flinched. When he saw you flinch someone in him snapped. He stopped screaming and sat down on the bed next to you and hugged you apologizing.

You didn't hug him back you just sat there frozen as to how many emotions he went through and how quick he changed them. You also felt a hint of fear.

Hisoka: I'm so sorry please forgive me

You just sat there still frozen. Your eyes wide as they stared at the wall.

Y/n: Hisoka please leave

Hisoka got up from hugging you and looked at you with his eyes full of sadness and anger. You could see that he was trying his hardest to control his anger  by the way his eyes were just locked on yours and how his breathing became heavier and slower. You just started back at him making sure to keep track of where his hands were with your peripheral vision.

A few second after of him just staring at you he stood up and looked at you again with those golden eyes. Now filled with nothing but sadness. His eyes became a bit glossy, and you could see he was on the verge of crying. Seeing him like that, without his flirty ness or playful attitude threw you off and you just wanted to hug him and tell him it's ok... I forgive you but you knew you couldn't. So you just looked back at him with an expressions less face and repeated yourself.

Y/n: Hisoka please leave...now

He walked away and quietly opened and closed the door.