Part 13

Hisoka: Hey what about the food, aren't you hungry?

You turned you head around and said

Y/n: nope

Fuck, my stomach hurts I am hungry. But I can't go back there now

Hisoka: alright whatever you say....

He said with a smirk as his eyes watched you slowly walk away.

DAMN IT, ok whatever I'll just walk back and eat and not talk to him.... no problem I just need to ignore him

You walked back and sat down. You began eating your food again.

Hisoka: oh look who came back (he smiled at you)

Hisoka: hmmm still not talking... well I know what I have to do now...

He places his hand on you thigh yet again.

Y/n: okay I'll talk

JESUS who does he think he is?!

Hisoka: (he breathed out a laugh) Thats better

You put your fork down and check your phone quickly to make sure you don't have any missed calls or texts. You looks back up and see Hisoka holding your fork  in his mouth looking at you innocently. With his head resting on his palm and his elbow on the table. You have a bit of a confused looks on your face but you decide to ignore him and just sit on your phone for now.

A few moments later Hisoka taps on your shoulder so you look up and see Hisoka holding a fork full of food, you give him a confused look.

Hisoka: open wideeee

He says as he moves the fork closer to your mouth and you just dodge it.

Y/n: I can feed myself thank you very much (you say with A LOT of attitude in your voice)

Hisoka: awww but it's no fun that way (he says with a pouty face)

Y/n: ya well I'm not here for your entertainment

You take the fork from his hand and eat the food yourself. He just sits there staring at you while you eat but you weren't gonna back down you were staring back at him the entire time. From the corner of your eye you could see people giving you weird looks (cause your staring at each other not breaking eye contact as you eat, it's kindaaa weird)

Eventually you finished eating and you decided to sit there for a bit because you legs are WEAKK but you can't let Hisoka see that.

Hisoka: alright darling let's go shoppinggg

Why is he so excited to buy ME clothes??

Y/n: ahhh ya just give me a sec I need to... text back my.... friend

SHIT he's not stupid enough to believe that but whatever i just need to fake text and my legs can relax for now

(Btw your entire body is sore but your legs are the biggest issue)

Hisoka: Nope... your spending the day with me your "friend" can wait until after our day is done

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Y/n: ..... this is really important tho..

He just gets up and grabs your hand and drags you along with him.

Shit, I feel like my legs are about to give out... NO I WONT LET HIM WIN

You keep walking along side him focusing all of your energy on keeping your legs from literally folding.