𝟙𝟘

uh

heres the chapter

pov you just dropped trauma into a conversation and then brushed it off like it was nothing

*ranboo intensifies*

uh

just happened but heres the chapter

yw

~~~~~~~~~

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑰𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒕.

Dream stared up at the sky as I stared at him.

"What are we even doing out here?" I complained for the hundredth time.

He turned his head, frustrated.

"Stargazing. Be quiet."

I wriggled on the uncomfortable roof, the rough cement scratching my back through my thin shirt.

"But it's like", I checked my phone, "11. I want to go inside."

He sighed, sitting up.

"You were the one who wanted to come with me."

"You practically dragged me up here."

He rolled his eyes.

"You literally begged to come up here with me. That's not dragging you, idiot."

I was about to respond with something snarky, but I shivered. Dream noticed.

"You want my hoodie?" He asked softly.

I tried to shake my head, but instead started to shake. He stood up, offering me a hand, which I graciously accepted.

"C'mon, let's get inside", he whispered. I nodded. He jumped off the roof, landing on my balcony, then opened his arms to help me down. I slid down, feeling his arms wrap around my waist before I hit the floor.

I lightly stepped down.

"You can let go of me now", I giggled.

He hummed.

"I know."

I finally managed to slip out of his grasp, sliding open the door to my apartment. Dream followed suit, closing the door behind him.

"C'mere, I'll show you my guest bedroom."

He nodded. I grabbed his hand, pulling him along. I showed him to a pale grey room, with a green bed.

"Geoooorge", he groaned.

"What?"

"I wanna sleep next to youuu."

I sighed, pushing him into the room. I tried to pull away, but his hand clamped around mine as he kicked the door shut.

"Oh no~ Looks like you're trapped here."

I rolled my eyes, tugging my hand. He still didn't let go, so I tugged harder.

"Clay, let me go."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Fine", I groaned. I launched myself into his arms to try and throw him off balance, but he easily caught me, carrying me to the bed. I squirmed, but he didn't let go.

"This is your own fault", he stated matter-of-factly.

"No, it's yours."

He tossed me down onto the bed, getting in next to me.

"Go to sleep, baby."

I curled up into his chest, nodding off.

~~~~~ time skip gogy  sleep

I woke up to Clay pacing the room, phone in hand.

"What's up?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"There's something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it."

I looked at him, glaring.

"No. It's too early for your pickup lines."

He pouted, setting down his phone on the bedside table.

"Fine. Can we at least eat something?"

I nodded, setting my head back onto the pillow.

"Bring me food."

He giggled, then nodded.

"Of course, my liege."

~~~~~~

so you know how things get rlly fluffy before the bad shit?

;)

ily drink water gn