𝟙

awooga

the first few chapters are gonna be sap's pov have fun less angst mayhaps?

~~~~~~

"𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈?"

I chuckled, watching my partner George leave the interrogation room with a red face. Despite being a serial killer, Dream was good at flirting with the officers I sent in. First it was Wilbur, then Fundy, and now it was George. I couldn't tell if Dream was actually interested in them, or was just enjoying himself. Honestly, I could care less. Seeing George flustered was the funniest thing ever.

"Got yourself a boyfriend?" I called out, jogging over to him. He glared at me as I chuckled, bumping into him. 

"Shut up Snapmap."

I shoved his shoulder, sending him stumbling a little. He pushed me back. I giggled, then pulled him into a hug.

"What pickup line did he use today?"

George sighed. 

"Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?" He grumbled.

I thought about that for a moment.

"Do you think Karl would love me more if I used these on him?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Karl's already madly in love with you, I don't know what you need dumb pickup lines for."

"To make him love me even more madly, George. Weren't you listening at all?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"Why don't you go in there and ask him yourself? Maybe he'd charm you enough to make you love Karl less."

I gasped in shock, then realized what George'd just said.

"Wait... Does Georgie have a crush on a criminal?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

He turned bright red, then punched me in the arm.

"Shut up! I do not."

"Sure, George", I said skeptically.

"I don't!" He protested. I giggled, and proceeded to poke fun at him as we walked towards the front desk. Before we went through the door, I heard a familiar voice and turned around.

"Sappitus Nappitus! My love!"

I dashed over to the door, grinning at the extremely hot and sexy man standing behind the counter.

"Karl, my beloved. How are you doing on this lovely day?"

He grinned shyly.

"Better now that you're here. But nothing could ever be as lovely as you."

I heard George chuckle as I leaned over the counter.

"What are you doing right now?"

Karl looked down at his computer and sighed.

"Work. It's boring."

I smirked.

"Are you good at multitasking?"

I watched as his face turned bright red.

"Sap! What the honk!"

I chuckled and leaned even farther over the counter, smooching him on the cheek before turning around and linking arms with George.

"When are you going to ask him out?" He whispered to me.

I shrugged. It was no secret that Karl and I liked each other, but he wanted to focus on work and I wanted to respect his decisions.

"I don't know if he's ready for that yet", I mumbled back.

George nodded, and turned in the direction of the garages. I followed behind, looking for the big white pickup truck I drove. I found it, next to the small blue Prius that George drove, and unlocked it. Before hopping in, I turned towards him.

"Maybe you should look for pickup lines to tell him, instead of getting flustered." 

He shot me another death glare, then drove off slowly, flipping me off. I chuckled, enjoying how easy it was to piss him off. 

~~~~~

chapter one owo?