𝟚

chapter two awooga?

~~~~~

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎?"

Even after weeks of coming in almost every day to interview Dream, George still got flustered around him. And his pickup lines weren't even that good! Like honestly, it was just his delivery. I could repeat them, and everyone would turn away from me, disgusted. But a hot guy says it, bam. Everyone falls for him. Except for me of course, I'm loyal to my dear Karl.

"So, Georgie~" Dream said, smiling. George turned towards him, red and frustrated.

"What Dream?" He spat.

"Wanna hear another pickup line?"

George shook his head.

"No. I wanna hear you confess to you killing all those people."

Dream rolled his eyes, looking smug.

"Sapnap, how about you?" He asked, turning his attention to me.

I shook my head.

"You should save them all for George."

He nodded, smacking his forehead.

"You're right. I don't want to seem unloyal."

George scoffed and rolled his eyes. 

"Just tell me what you did."

He sighed, looking defeated.

"Fine. I'll tell you what happened."

George leaned forward, ready to make a statement.

"I... Fell in love."

I laughed, and George turned to glare at me. 

"C'mon George, you know you love me too."

I shook my head.

"No."

"Please, George. I love you, just tell me you love me", he pleaded, sounding desperate.

"Shut up!" George shouted, banging on the table.

Dream sat back, looking sad. George, fed up and blushing, stormed out of the room. Just before the door closed, Dream called out "I'm learning about the most important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?"

I chuckled as I followed the angry Brit out of the room. George could try to deny it, but I could tell he enjoyed the attention. 

"So George, how's your boyfriend?" A man called. It was Darryl, but everyone called him Bad. He used to do field work, but after an accident involving broken bones and hearts, he resigned himself to paperwork.

George groaned.

"He's not my boyfriend, Bad. He's a murderer."

Bad tensed visibly. George noticed immediately.  

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean-Sorry."

He shook his head.

"No it's fine. I kind of expected it anyways", he mumbled.

I led George to the doors, the mood suddenly darkening. He kept glancing behind himself to see if Bad was alright. I pushed through the door, him trailing behind me.

"Sap, how bad did I fuck up?" He asked quietly.

I glanced at him, then looked away.

"Not that bad", I mumbled.

He nodded, and continued to his car in silence.

~~~~~

owo heartbroken bad?

#brocken