𝟜

owo chapter 4 awooga

awooga is my catchphrase now so uh-

get used to it <333

~~~~~

"𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌-"

I had just gotten back from my date with Karl...

A DATE!

AN ACTUAL DATE WITH A BOY WHO I WAS NOW DATING!

George was questioning Dream alone, which I was a little worried about, but he said it was alright to go with Karl. Thank god he did, because now I had a boyfriend. 

I was driving with Karl from the place we got lunch, a pizza place. We were both grinning. Karl was worried I didn't have feelings for him anymore, but he finally worked up the courage to tell me he wanted to start dating me.

And I felt fucking amazing.

I stepped out of the car after parking in the parking lot, as you do, and Karl followed suit. I grabbed his hand, nervous he was going to pull away, but he blushed and held it back. We pushed through the doors together, and he finally pulled away, going behind the front desk. I blew him a kiss goodbye, and went to the interview room to see how George was doing on his own. I opened the door.

"What the actual fuck-"

George-

This bitch. He really denies liking Dream, then pulls a stunt like this.

Cocky motherfucker. 

Honestly, I didn't know whether to break them up or just close the door.

Dream and George-

Fuck, I couldn't even say it with a straight face. Well obviously not, as mine was anything but, and apparently so was his.

Dream had George pinned to the wall. There were hickeys all over George's neck, and his lips and face were red. They had moved apart, both blushing, but when I walked in, George had been tugging on the collar of Dream's shirt, pulling him closer.

I started laughing. George glared at me.

"Shut up", he mumbled. 

I grabbed the edge of the table, out of breath. I could feel tears in my eyes.

"Y- You-" I couldn't talk. 

Dream looked flustered and extremely smug at the same time, smirking. George grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room, pulling up his collar. 

"Ok Mister 'he's  a criminal'" I whispered, earning a punch in the arm.

"Say anything to anyone and I will kill you", he shot back.

I grinned, enjoying myself.

Today was a fucking great day.

~~~~~

awooga

ok i just wrote 2 chapters time to go hibernate for another few years