What the actual fuck?! -  Both Marinette and Adrien think to themselves before they turn back to each other looking completely embarrassed. "Ummmmm hi?" Adrien whispers, biting his lip.

Marinette blushes "h-hi" she whispers back smiling at him. "So... I guess Alya-"

Adrien just nods and gives her a "yep."

"So... what are the chances of you being able to sneak back into your bed without them dragging you back here?" She giggles a little.

"Well if Max were awake he'd be able to give you a much more precise answer but I'm going to guess a zero percent chance." They giggle softly together.

They both think back to what their kwamis had said to them and they both begin to open their mouths but stop when they notice the other doing the same. "No you go first" they both whisper at the same time, then they blush.

Adrien clears his throat a little before he says "I have to admit I'm not unhappy to be here though..." He nervously bites his lip awaiting her response.

"W-w-what do y-y-you m-m-mean?" She asks, feeling her heart rate accelerate.

Adrien takes a deep breath and thinks - Plagg is right, I have to do this. "I-I like you Mari. A lot actually. What happened earlier tonight didn't have nothing to do with you, it had everything to do with you. I was embarrassed and scared you would reject me so I lied but then I hated the idea of you thinking you weren't every bit as amazing and desirable as you truly are. I hated the idea of you thinking that you wouldn't drive any guy absolutely crazy because you do. Since the day I met you I thought you were unbelievably gorgeous but you hated me for being friends with Chloe so I pushed those thoughts out of my head thinking I was just lucky to even be friends with you. Every day I learned more and more about you and I fell more and more in love with you. Whenever you're around I feel this overwhelming urge to make you smile and every time you stumble I want to come to your rescue. I find every little thing you do absolutely adorable and all I want to do is make you mine. You're the most amazing girl in the world and I-I love you Marinette." Adrien winces a little, closing an eye and squinting the other afraid to fully see her reaction.

Marinette is frozen, she is completely and utterly shocked. He likes her back? No wait, he loves her? Her eyes light up, she tries to say something but feels too flustered to speak while she's looking at his face so instead, she just scoots closer and nuzzles her head into his chest. 

"I-I love you too Adrien. I have for a long time now. The truth is I can barely think straight whenever you're around and I get so nervous I can't help myself from tripping over my words. You're by far the most attractive human being I have ever seen and back before I knew you when I found out you were friends with Chloe I thought you were too hot and rich to be a decent person but every day you proved me wrong. You forgave me and you offered me kindness even though I immediately jumped to conclusions and was so mean to you. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and you never let your emotions cloud your moral judgment. No one else is quite like you and every day you inspire me to be a better person. You have a million reasons to be bitter at the world but you're not. I know how hard it is for you and I see the pain in your eyes and more than anything I want to be there for you, to hold you, and support you, and tell you that you're not alone but I've never been able to figure out how to do that. I never imagined you could ever feel the same way about me as I feel about you, you're beyond perfect in every way and totally out of my league. But if you'll have me I'd love to be yours."

She wraps her arms around him holding him tightly. His eyes water as the kindness of her words sink in. He does the same back to her placing one hand on her lower back and the other on her upper back. He looks down at her smiling. She looks back up at him rosy-cheeked and beyond happy.

He smiles looking longingly at her lips. He moves a hand to cup her cheek and tucks a piece of hair behind her ear. She bites her lip then leans in with him. They lean in so slowly it's as if they're scared going too fast will break this moment like it's made of glass. Their lips softly graze each other's and Adrien closes his eyes savoring the softness of her lips. 

She feels a tingling sensation as his lips press against hers and then she's lost. She becomes lost in the kiss she's been dreaming about for months, the kiss that is better than anything she could have imagined. It is soft and slow as if his lips want to capture every second of their moment. Her's tremble ever so slightly from the nervous butterflies in her stomach but as she begins to relax and fall into the kiss the trembling stops. She too wants to savor every second of their kiss but her lips also have a sense of desperation, of hunger in them that he can taste with his tongue. He kisses her harder and swallows her moans. Their lips move together in perfect harmony as if they are dancers who have been preparing for this performance their entire lives.

Adrien can feel himself getting hungrier as she grows less and less shy in the ways she kisses him back. He wants to reach his hand down and grab her ass pushing her privates closer to his. He wants to rub against her like they had earlier that night, he knows it would feel even more amazing now that their lips are locked together and their fronts would be touching.

She wraps her leg around his hips pulling him closer to her with her calves. He runs his hand down the sides of her curves until they rest on her thigh, he grips her soft skin a little rough but she loves it. He lets his leg fall between hers as he scoots even closer to her. Their bodies are pressed so tightly against each other that he can feel her nipples getting harder against his chest. He wants to reach his hand under her shirt (well actually his shirt that she was wearing) and feel them against his actual skin without the stupid pieces of cloth between them. He wants to tease them and gently twist them between his fingertips. He wants to grab her breasts and squish them in his hands, he wants to knead them and give them sweet little licks and kisses and to suck on her buds making her writhe against him.

She wants his shirt to disappear; she wants to feel his bare warmth against her. She wants to run her fingers along his abs and give each one a little kiss and to draw figure 8s around them with her tongue. But she knows she is too shy to ever initiate that.

In their kiss, they lose their minds and their senses. Nothing else matters. Their minds are blank, completely gone, all that exists is their kiss. They are completely lost in each other's lips. Their sense of smell, sound, sight, all of it is gone which means they don't even notice Alya who is taking lots of pictures and videos of the two. Finally, their trance-like state starts to wear off as they become out of breath and they hear the clicking sound of Alya's camera and they look up and see her beaming face illuminated by the glow of her phone. They stare at her totally shocked and out of breath, they are panting like dogs and Alya is over the moon.

Adrien is the first to whisper "Alya what on earth are you doing?!" Nino who they had not noticed was standing next to her whispers from the darkness "sorry dudes" then he simply throws Alya over his shoulder and brings her back with him to his bed.

Adrien and Marinette's faces go pale as they hear her protest "but they didn't even notice for 45 minutes! Put me down, I need to take more photos!" 45 MINUTES!!!! They both think to themselves. During their kiss, their entire concept of time had become lost to them. During a kiss so amazingly good you can lose track of everything.

Marinette and Adrien look back at each other and chuckle nervously. Marinette by reflex starts to move her leg which is wrapped around him off of him but with his hand still on her thigh, he pulls her leg back in bringing them closer. She looks up at him blushing and snuggles back into his chest. "We should probably get some sleep now" she whispers to him. He nods and kisses the top of her head. They easily fall asleep in each other's embrace.

(Don't worry the night's not over yet... ;)