Reunion

Past 3rd-person POV

*People from the future's names will be written in italics.  But only if it's the same person.  for example, future Hermione will be written as Hermione, but future Freddie will just be called Freddie, same with Lily and James and such. also, they will only be italic if they are actually in the past, not just through the mirror*

*Also, there is a time skip here until, like, 1 or 2 in the morning*

Hermione and Harry were awake, because Harry had had a nightmare, and Hermione couldn't fall asleep, trying to figure out how to get the time travelers back to their home.  They had run into each other on the way down to the kitchen and had then gone down and simply talked for a little bit.  At around 2:00 in the morning, there was a sudden crash and a thud out in the hall, causing them to jump, and Mrs. Black to start screaming.  It then went totally silent, and then there was some whispering, as the two crept out into the hallway.

They paused for a moment when they saw the two people standing there, talking quietly to each other, before the man seemed to hear them and looked up, suddenly turning very white.

"Who are you?"  asked Harry nervously, his wand out.  He couldn't help but think that these two looked familiar.

Obviously, the short amount of time that Mrs. Black had screamed for had woken some people up, as Sirius' head poked over the banister above them, Lily, Albus, Teddy, and Remus right behind him.  Rose poked her head over as well, looking worried.

After seeing the two kids in the hallway, facing two adults, Sirius and Remus both looked worried, but Rose, Lily, and Albus all recognized the top of the heads of the adults in the hall and promptly went racing down the stairs, Teddy following at a more sedate pace, a tiny smile on his face.

The three kids came rushing into the hall, and Lily couldn't hold herself back any longer, yelling out "Dad!" at the top of her lungs.

Harry turned around just in time to catch her as she leaped at him.  Then Albus had grabbed his father in a hug, and Rose had gone to her mother, and Teddy had greeted both of them with a smile and a large hug.

Only then did Sirius and Remus come down, looking surprised.  Sirius cleared his throat, and Harry looked up to see the two men he still considered uncles, smiling at him, which he thought he would never see again.

Lily and Albus both backed up to talk to Hermione, and Harry straightened up and gulped slightly.

Sirius simply grinned at him, and with that, Harry walked over to them and pulled first Sirius and then Remus into a tight hug, with choked mutterings of "Padfoot... Moony..." as he did so.

Hermione watched for a little, tears brimming in her eyes before she heard people moving upstairs.  She cleared her throat to get their attention, pointing up to indicate that more people were coming down.

First came the rest of the time travelers, coming in with surprised shouts of Dad, Mum, Uncle Harry, and Aunt Hermione.

Then came the kids from 1995, Hermione nearly crying when she saw Fred.

Then came the rest of the adults staying at Grimmauld Place, all of them exclaiming over how different Harry and Hermione looked.

After greetings, they sat down and talked for a little while.  Then Sirius asked, "So, why'd you come here?  Have you found a way to get them back or..."

At this, Harry looked slightly guilty and Hermione started to glare at him accusingly.  Harry wasn't meeting her eyes.

Remus, seeing this, began to grin.

"Harry, what did you do?"

Harry explained what had happened, and at the end, Sirius was giggling, Remus was smiling fondly and shaking his head, and all of the kids were laughing at their misfortune.  Suddenly, they heard a voice, coming from James' pocket.

He pulled out the mirror, and in it was the furious face of Ginny Potter, followed by a slightly concerned Ron Weasley.

Harry turned white as a sheet, especially when Ginny asked James to "Kindly pass the mirror to your father if he's there."

As soon as Ginny saw Harry's face, she seemed to swell with anger, before beginning to scream.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO NOW!  AND YOU BROUGHT HERMIONE ALONG AS WELL, NOW HOW WILL WE FIX THE TIME-TURNER, YOU ABSOLUTE ASSHAT TOERAG!  I DON'T WANT TO HEAR EXPLANATIONS HARRY JAMES, I WAS SO WORRIED, YOU DOUCHEBAG!  YOU ABSOLUTE GIT I WAS So worried..."

She trailed off, starting to sob slightly.

Harry looked uncomfortable, trying to comfort his wife.  After around ten minutes he succeeded.  They had a quick chat, during which Harry suggested that they ask Draco Malfoy to help fix the time-turner, and then he hung up.

He gave the mirror back to James, before turning to Mrs. Weasley and saying "Do you happen to have anywhere we can sleep?"

Mrs. Weasley shook her head, a little upset at the fact until Harry and Hermione assured her they would be fine in the living room.  Everybody trooped back to bed for a few more hours, to get ready for the next day.

//Line Break//

a/n ooh that was fun!  I'm really loving this story so far, it's going great, and I have all my momentum back from the spring break!  I hope you are staying safe and healthy, have a great day!