Chapter 19

"I can't believe you two aren't a couple yet, how many dates you had? Sixty? Just be with him already." Jeongin say watching me as i take my shoes in my feet.

"Don't be funny, he only took me to two date only and as you know i wanna see if he truly love me or only use me." I say getting up. "Plus where is the fun if i don't get anything from it? He should start buying me stuff as well." I continue and he laugh at my words.

"You're so evil, Jimin."

I trun my atention to him and i put on a fake hurt face. "Me??" I say in a hurt tone and then i laugh. "I do. Thank you for helping me get ready."

"No problem." He say hugging me, i return the hug. "Tell m e every detail when you come back."

I brake the hug and i smile. "Sure."

Someone knock on the door and i already know who is it so we go towards the door. My hearth start speeding up as i open the door. The tall boy stay in front of my door holding a rose while looking amazing. Did i put the wrong clothes on? I'm i that good looking too? Million of question full my head and i stop breathing for a second. "Good afternoon." He say giving us a smile. "Hi Taehyung." Jeongin say and i gulp, Jeongin realize im on my own world and he push me lightly with his elbow.

"Good afternoon, Taehyung." I say once i come back to earth.

He laugh giving me the rose. "This is for you."

I take it and a small smile is put on my lips. "Thank you."

We been to two dates before but both of them were normalish, but now i feel a little anxious as he choose the place and i have no clue where we're going.

"Are you ready?" He ask and i nod. "Well okay then. Thank you Jeongin for helping him." He say smiling.

"No problem. Hvae grate time."

"Thank you." I just stay there too anxious to speak and i start feeling awkward as well shomehow.."Let's go, Minnie."

-

"Oh hell Jimin trust me, i wouln't so anything just let me blindfold you." Taehyung say feeling probably annoyed by me. I keep refuzing to put that on. " I know it's a surprise but can't i just close my eyes?"

"No. So please let me do it." He say and i sigh. "Okay, but we better get there fast or i'll fall asleep and you gonna date with a snowman."

He laugh and he start wrapping the material on my eyes. "If you would've just accepted this from first we would be there by now."

-

"Are we there?"

"No."

"How much do we have until there?"

"Not much, probably tree kilometers."

"I wanna see the way, i'm bored."

"No, you'll see it when we come back.

"But I.."

'Oh my lord, can you just shut up?" He cut me and i roll my eyes even tho he can't see me. This way is so long and i have nothing better to do then to annoy him but he seen like he would explode in seconds so i have to stop or our date is gonna be awful. "Oh wow think worked." He say and i laugh.

-

"Finally." I say once he take the blindfold off, i blink twice to make my eyes comfortable to the light but outside is also dark. He laugh and he take my hand in his. "C'mon, i don't wanna make you wait any longer." He say taking my hand in his, pulling me after him.

To be honest outside is kinda cold but i can handle a little cold for our date, plus being with him warm me up. We walk trough a alley with tall trees and i look around, being fascinated by the place.It's definitely not what i imagined him to take me on a date, to be honest i thought it would be another dinner at a restaurant but maybe this time a little more fancier. We arive in front of a big building and i smile. "An ice rink?" I asked surprised and exited at the same time.

"Ya, i though you would love to try skating." He say giving me a warm smile.

"Thank you, Tae." I say hugging him. "I can't explain how grateful i am that you know me."

"Oh don't say this stuff, it make me blush." He say laughing lightly petting my back. "Let's go inside, you seem kinda cold." He say once we brake the hug and he take my hand opening the door. We enter the building and a warm wind hit us making me close my eyes for some seconds. I havn't realized how cold i actually was until now.

"Good afternoon" Says Taehyung taking me out of my daydream.

"Hello and welcome. What can i help you with?" Ask a blond boy giving us a polite smile.

"Could you give us two pairs of skates?"

"Sure." He turn around and walk toward a shelf. We tell him the numbers and he give us the skates. "Have a grate night." He say smiling again, this time winking at me when we walk away so i bite my inner cheek, this was awkward.

"Don't bother to think about that guy." Taehyung say putting his arm around my shoulders. "This night is suppose to be perfect." He wispier into my ear, giving me shavers , or maybe is from the fact that we are now outside again. We may never know, but i wanna think it's from both.

"Why are just we here?" I ask looking at the place that is mad silent.

"Because it's our date." He say shrugging.

"Oh." That mean that the place is just for us tonight?

"Let's put this on." He say sitting down on a small bench, i do the same and he hand me the skates.

We put them on and he get up but i stay still, being scared that i would fall. He offer me his hand and i take it, he knows i would struggle to get up so do i. He pull me up and i place my hands on his shoulders, making sure i'm stable on my feet. He laugh lightly and place his hands on my waist. "If i know you'll be so clingy i would take you here from first." He say placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"Oh shut up"

-

After a while i started to learn how to move on my own, well my teacher is a expert as i see so he learn me the ways.

It's just us two in the light of the moon, skating while laughing and having fun, could this date be better then this? No, i love it, he know me so much and i have such grate time with him. I wonder if that would look all our days together if we continued seeing each other when i was a teen. Oh, only if my parents would've not got in the way..

As i get lost in my thoughts i feel how i disconnect with the grate feeling. I shake my head and i put back the smile, this night is my night not theirs, they can go to hell. I bump into Taehyung and we both fall on the ice, me on top of him. "Oh my god, sorry Taehyung." I say trying to get up but he hold me down by taking my wrists into his hands. "Minnie." He wispier as i bite my inner lip feeling anxious. Yes i was kinda scared of that would happen next so i close my eyes, taking a deep breath. "Look at me." He say and i immediately open my eyes. "Can i kiss you?" He ask and i wait for some seconds before i nod. He cup my face with his hands and i close my eyes leaning closer. Once our breaths combine i feel how my whole body burn, i feel like crying and i have no clue why.

Our lips are so close, brushing over each other but i can't hold the tears so i just let them fall on my cheeks as we start kissing. A kiss of love, nothing more.

We brake the kiss and he carass my cheek with his thumb again, wiping my tear. "Why are you crying?" He ask worried. I shake my head. "I don't know." I say making him to laugh lightly. Once we get up, i see the colorful Christmas light that are surrounding us. I smile and i look back to Taehyung who do the same before taking my hands in his. "Park Jimin." He say caressing my knuckles with my thumb. "Would you like to make me the happiest person alive and be my boyfriend?" He ask and i feel how the tears come back, i wasn't expecting him to ask me this. But i'm grateful he did.

"Yes Taehyung, i'll be your boyfriend." I say with tears falling down my cheeks, i can't ask for something better then this. This is perfect. I love him so much and now i can tell him that again.