Chapter 9

The boy move the ice cube slowly on the others hot chest, looking up into the his eyes while the other try to catch his breath. The older boy take the cube into his mouth and he get his head to the same level, pressing his lips to the others. He open his lips letting the boy to kiss him, the ice cube melting into their warm mouth. His hand move to the younger's hair and he pull it lightly, making the boy to let out a moan, being followed by lot of others.

Two knocks make me to close my laptop fast as I been electrocuted. My eyes search for the source of the notice and I realize quickly that someone just knock at the door. Fuck, I forget I'll have dinner with him. I get up from the bed, checking one more time of my laptop is closed and I go to unlock the door. Once the door is opened my eyes meet a smiling boy, his red hair being messy while he's wearing some casual clothes, not wearing his fancy uniform anymore. "Good evening, Jimin." Jeongin say smiling.

"Good evening, Jeongin." I say returning the smile. I make some room for him to enter and I close the door behind him. "Is your shift done?" I ask following him to the sofa.

"Yes, it is." He say laughing. "How was your day?" He ask once we sit on the sofa.

To be honest I don't even know what to say about my day. The whole Taehyung thing got me to forget thing and I just remember the mess he did in my head today. "It been okay. How was yours?"

"Good, some people made some tam-tam about the food I took to their room. I guess the chef was a little exhausted." Jeongin say giggling.

My gaze move to his face and for some moments I examine his features. He kinda look like a fennec fox, his eyes having a special shape. "Are we ordering or going out?"

"Can we go out?" He ask after a while, being shy by the fact that I looked at him for that long.

"Yea, course. Hope you know good places." I joke looking down at his hands, his fingers moving slowly. He reminds me of myself some years ago.

"I know some places, my friends also have one. We should go there, they have the best food." He say happily, his eyes sparkling. Aww, he's so cute.

"Then let's go, I don't wanna waste your time. You must be exhausted." I say putting you hand on his shoulder. He nod and I give him a smile. "I'm gonna change my clothes. I'll be done in five minutes."

"Okay Jimin." Jeongin say getting up from the sofa. "I'll wait on the hall."

"Okay."

He leave and I get up going towards my luggage. My whole luggage is a mess because I can't keep the clothes folded for the whole time. I sigh letting me to the level of the luggage. I pick a outfit and I put it in the bed, starting to undress myself. I can't believe the things that happened today, first I become again friend with Taehyung and now I'm going out with this cute guy. The boys would not believe me when i would tell them. Oh fuck...I forget they said to talk to Taehyung as a stranger...I guess they wouldn't need to know the first part then.

I look at my reflection from the big mirror, red blouse, gray jeans and a long white cote. Kinda cute.

I take my phone and I go outside, locking the door. "Hope it didn't took that much." I say turning to Jeongin's direction.

"Nah, it didn't."

"Okay." I say giggling. He's so sweet. "Let's go."

We take the elevator to the first floor and it's didn't took a lot until we got there. "Haven't you got a jacket or something?" I ask confused as he is wearing only a blouse. My question get him to laugh, making me even more confused. Why is he laughing? Is almost December.

"I have my jacket at my bike." He answers simple, shrugging. "I'm not that dumb to walk like that outside."

"Oh." I say and I exit the building once he open the door for me.

I never thought he's that type of person, I see him more like 'a little car is perfect' person. Sometimes people aren't like how they seem to be. We walk towards the parking lot and he stops in front of a black bike. He take his jacket and he got it on himself, dressing with the black leather jacket.

"Yea, are you afraid of them? Should we get a taxi?" He ask looking at me concerned as I looked at his bike by a while, shocked by it's beauty.

I raise my gaze to him and I frown thinking of what he said then I shake my head fastly . "No, no, I'm good. I was just shocked, you know?" Again the boy let out a colorful laugh, making me to smile.

"Lot of people say that when I tell them that I have a bike. I guess I'm just too cute to drive one." He say making me to laugh as well. "So, you're okay with riding it?" I nod smiling, this night seem so fun. "Okay, take this." He say giving me a red protection hat. I take it from his hands and I put it on after I make sure my coat is closed, not wanting it to move in the wind when we'll ride. He put his own hat as well, taking his keys from his jeans pocket.

"Is it far away from here?" I ask making conversation as I'm too scared to get on the bike even if he would drive slow.

"Kinda. Have you been on a bike before? You seem scared." I shake my head making him to laugh. "Okay. Remember to keep your hands over my waist so you'll not fell. Do you have any questions?"

"What do you mean I'll fell?" I question making a shocked face.

"Don't worry, you aren't gonna fell." He say making me to smile even that I'm still scared to get on it. "I'll drive slow, Jimin." He say closing the glass from my protection hat.