Chapter 14

"Stop shacking Jimin, I can't take the photos good." Taehyung say annoyed by the fact that I keep stacking because of the cold.

"I can't fucking control it you asshole." I say rolling my eyes. How can he be so dumb?

"Well then lets go home cuz I can't stay fucking here and just looking at you how you die of cold." He say letting the camera down on his chest as it's attached to a nacklace. "C'mon." He say taking my hand in his, pulling me after him.

"Why are you like that? Stop pulling me!" I say trying to take my hand from his but he just keep it in a stronger grip, stopping.

"Because we just waste time. Tell me if you don't wanna do it today."

"But I want. I'm just cold."

"And that's what I was saying. Just lets go home and do it tomorrow when it's less cooler." He say starting to walk again.

We get to the car and he place the things on the trunk while I enter the car. I can't believe he just stop it in the middle of the photoshoot. Is not my fault that it's cold.

"Put your seatbelt."

I roll my eyes taking the seatbelt and putting it on. He must be on his period.

He start driving and a silence get between us for some minutes. This time I decide to brake it.

"Why are you like that? You always tell me what to do and pretend that I'm a child. I'm almost twenty one, Taehyung. I'm not a child anymore." I say crossing my hands, letting my head on the chair while looking into his direction.

"I know you're not a child but that doesn't mean that you can get decisions on yourself. So stop being stubborn. If you was listening to me from first we weren't wasting time on here."

"Decisions on myself? Oh so I could decide if I should almost fuck you at sixteen but I can't decide if I can stay outside without a coat. Nice." I say annoyed, but not after a long time I feel like my heart fly from my chest. Taehyung press the car's brake making me to move a little on my chair, thankfully just as much to don't hit the windscreen because of the forced stop. I squeeze my eyes and I gulp before opening them. What the fuck is wrong with him? 

"Get out." He say making me to turn my head to his direction.

"W-what?" I ask shuttering confused by why is he so angry, I just said the truth.

"Get out." He repeat what he said, opening his seatbelt after he take the keys out of the ignition. "We got to my house." He say opening his door. I look at his door closing, even more confused. He open my door and I open my seatbelt, getting down from the car.

"Why are we here?" I dare to ask after some moments, we getting in front of his door.

He don't answer and just get his keys out, unlocking the door and opening it so I can be the first who get in. His house is...Two hand get on my waist pulling me and I gasp when my back hit the door.

"Don't dare to say things like that. You know I haven't pushed you to fuck with me. We never did that." He say looking me into the eyes with his dark orbs. "You didn't choose because I never give you the opportunity to choose that. I never had the plan to fuck you underage." He say getting closer, our bodies touching.

"You almost did it once." I say remembering the day we been to his parents place.

"Almost. But that don't mean i did it. I was not in good minds then. How could I even fell in love with a child?" He ask looking at me with disgust. That hurt.

"Because this child was just minding his business and you thought about fucking him on a canvas." I answer making him to squeeze on my waist.

"I thought about giving you the love your parents never did. When you came to my house that day with your mom I was shocked that you were like that. She was talking all the time and I was just thinking to push her out of my house and hug you." He say moving his right hand under the lace blouse that I'm wearing, his cold hand making me to gasp once again, feeling chills on my whole body. "Because I known she never let you choose what you liked."

"My parents loved me Taehyung." I lie moving my gaze to his chest.

"No they only give you the simple love. I could give you the one you needed if your dad wouldn't brake us apart." He say moving his hand slowly on my waist, moving the other one on my chin, raising my head up.

"What do that have with what I said in the car? You said you loved me and you never thought about pushing me to do thing I never wanted but you always did that. You pushed me to wear a dress, something that I never wanted, you kissed me without my consent, I forgiven you. Stop talking about our past, that would never happen again, I'm not gonna let you..." He stop me from talking, pressing his warm lips into mine. I open my eyes big and I put my hand on his chest, trying to push him but I can't, not because he stops me, because I start kissing him as well. I let my right hand to fall back and I close my eyes, kissing him as I wanted to do so from when I've seen him. His lips, I missed them so much. The taste of cigarettes and mint, just like he always tasted.

Once we brake the kiss we start breathing heavily, my gaze being on the floor. "Friends don't do that stuff." I whisper before raising my gaze to his face.

"The do that sometimes." He say moving his hand to my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "They also make out on the sofa." He say making me to laugh lightly.

"They are not friends then."

"Maybe they are friends with benefices." He say shrugging, moving his hand back under my shirt, putting them on my waist. "I think they also been lovers in the other life."

"Lovers or not they are still friends and they would stop this." I say moving my hands to his chest.

"They sure do." He say pressing his lips into my neck, kissing it.

"Taehyung they are not us so leave it. I'm not gonna make out with you on the sofa. That's not okay." I say making him to get his face out from my neck, looking at me amused.

"Do I ever said I wanna make out on the sofa? I guess you want it Minnie." He said winking before getting his hands off my waist. I missed him calling me like that.

He open his jacket and let it on the hanger. "Do you want something to drink?"

I clean my neck. "Water please."