Chapter 17

"Shit." I say seeing that my phone ring, the FaceTime app being on the screen. I get away from Taehyung cuddle and I take my phone. "Can you stay silent for a while? I don't want the guys to know I'm at your place." I say making Taehyung to laugh.

"I will. Go ahead, answer."

After our talk I stood with him on the bed, cuddling while he was telling me sweet words. It was like a stone taken from my heart.

"Hi y'all." I say after answering the call, Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook being now on my screen.

"Hi Minnie." They say at unison making me to laugh. "We heard the town is closed for a while because of the snow storm. Are you okay?" Jin ask and I smile nodding.

"I'm okay. I'll wait in the room until this problem is solved."

"Why are the rooms walls other colors? Are you somewhere else?" Hoseok ask making Jungkook to come closer to the screen. "He's right, that's not the same color."

"Nah, I'm in my room. You probably don't remember the color." I say looking at Taehyung who try to not laugh, making me to roll my eyes.

"Ya! Don't roll your eyes at us kid." Jin scream making the two to laugh.

"He's definitely not rolling his eyes at us." Jungkook say taking a chips from the bag. "Are you at that Jeongin guy?"

"No guys for real, I'm in my room." I lie again getting annoyed by my friends who keep doing on detectives. "I'll hang up if you three don't stop."

"Okay, you two stop saying this and leave the boy alone." Jin say roll his eyes. "Taehyung we can see you." He say making me to look at him shocked.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok and Jungkook ask coming closer to the phone but as me they don't see anything.

"You three are losers. It's a stupid mirror behind you crack head." Jin say laughing. Taehyung start laughing as well and the two boys just look at us shocked. "So Taehyung get your ass here to talk to his fathers and brother!" Jin continue and I move the phone a little, Taehyung coming next to me.

"Hi y'all.."

"Don't get us with 'hi y'all'. Why is my child at your place?"

"Yea boy you better explain yourself until I take a fly there and beat your ass." Hoseok say finally understanding what was happening...maybe thinking while too much, how I know him he already think I make out with him or spme.

"Stop screaming at him.." Jungkook say rolling his eyes, taking the phone from Jim's hand. "Listen up motherfu.." Jin take the phone back slapping his boyfriend on his shoulder.

"He's just staying over because of the snow storm, nothing more." Taehyung say shrugging. "Do you want an explanation Hoseok? I been thinking of that from some days ago. He don't even let me talk to him at first, this boy hated me. I know why tho, he told me. I know that you hate me as well and you should, I'm so stupid."

"First, I'm glad you see that your stupid and second you're right we do hate you but at a minimum level, enough to beat you up if you do a step wrong on my boy." Hoseok say making Taehyung to nod, pressing his lips in a line.

"I'm sure Jimin have a good reason to be with him." Jungkook said.

"I actually don't. I just get to his house and stood over because of the storm. I guess it's not enough for you but for me it does. Can we just pretend like nothing happened and treat him okay? I'm sick of pretending I hate him." I say sighing. Taehyung smile putting his hand over my shoulders, getting closer.

"Take the hand off man before i chop it off." Jin say making a subtitle sigh from his hand. "Jimin." He continue once Taehyung take his hand off. "Do you really want to do that? I'll do it if you want us to."

"Me too." Jungkook say and they turn to Hoseok's direction.

"Why are you guys looking at me? I'm not doing that shit." He say rolling his eyes in annoyance then he take the phone from Jim's hand. "Jimin get your fucking brain back. I don't understand what he done with you but I remind you said you'll not even look at this man again."

"I never hated him...I was just getting all my angriness on him."

"So you want me to forget that? Okay I'll do as you say but first let me talk with Taehyung a little." He say and I give Taehyung the phone. "Listen here Taehyung , I told you to don't hurt my baby and you did, you also didn't get him back to the hour I said. Don't hurt him again or I'll hurt you. Understand me?"

"Hoseok please.." I say trying to take the phone away from Taehyung but he keep it on his hands.

"I'll do it so. I never wanted to hurt him, hell if I known this would happen but it happened and I can't say anything to make it nice. I promise I'll never hurt him again, he mean too much to me." Taehyung say tears felling from his eyes. "I..please Hoseok, I didn't know he would do that..."

"Okay, okay. No need to cry, I'll forgive you." Hoseok say smiling. "Now cheer up, I don't like seeing people crying." Hoseok say sniffing. "If Jimin decide he forgive you it's okay, that mean he get pass it."

I take the phone again but I let both of us to be on the screen. Taehyung wipe his tears and put his head on my shoulder, looking at our camera.

"Yo, 'Seok, where the fuck are my..." Namjoon say put he stop when he see the phone, beings followed by Yoongi who have a bowl on his hands. "Why is Taehyung with you?" They both ask at unison making us to laugh.

"Jimin and Taehyung are now frie.." Jin start his sentace but he turn to me waiting for an answer so I just nod. "They are friends now."

"The ...? For real?" Namjoon ask shocked.

"It's a long story."I say laughing softly.

"Ya babe is a long story I'll tell you later." Hoseok say looking at Yoongi who just look at us in shock.

"I'm so happy for you two." He say in an end, making me to sigh. He made me get scared for a moment.