Status Quo

"L–Lisa?"

Lisa shrugged, a sly smile stayed on her thick lips as she kept walking towards us, holding her phone up, pointing the camera at us.

"Shocking, isn't it?" she taunted me. "I guess I do owe you an explanation."

She stopped just a few steps before us.

"You see... I was the one telling the bosses about your bombshell VLive Exclusive last night, Yeoni. My, my... Four way sex with Jennie-unnie, Irene-unnie... And even Jisoo-unnie? I didn't even think that was possible!" she grinned.

My eyes widened in horror. So Lisa was the traitor? But I thought she was...

"But... You were with..."

"Those three guys? Sheesh–" Lisa snorted. "Weaklings. They acted like they could dominate me, but they passed out very quickly after cumming just once each. I should've never entertained those losers. I didn't even cum yet! I was bored, so I thought the other girls must have done something similar. I watched John and Rosé's lame Exclusive... Before yours turned on. My God..."

"B–But... Why would... Why would you tell the bosses?" I asked, bewildered.

"Yours was about to be the number one VLive exclusive in history! I've always been a good employee to YG, haven't I? So I thought, why not tell them? They'd come up with a better idea and we'd all get more money, plus I will be rewarded for snitching!" Lisa explained.

So it was pure greed?

"I was the one requesting you to do it with Jennie, Irene, and Jisoo, and you were stupid enough to oblige," she chuckled. "I enjoyed it, told Jinyoung-Oppa about it, then woke the boys up, and continued enjoying my night..."

I stared at her in disbelief. She met my gaze, and smirked.

"I knew they were about to ask us to do the grand VLive... But I didn't expect Jisoo-unnie and you would react so violently against it. Don't get me wrong... I was shocked and worried when you were kidnapped this morning. I thought the YG bosses must be the ones doing it because you guys were so against them, but then Jisoo-unnie came home and told Rosé and I about these... Important idols, asking you to snitch on the bosses' names," Lisa continued, gesturing at Suzy and Sana. "But Jisoo-unnie was smart enough not to tell me the names of the kidnappers, so I thought I'd ask you. But you were smart too, my friend... You kept your mouth shut. I respect that."

She took a step towards me, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"So I thought... Why not I follow you instead? You must be going to meet whoever was fighting against the bosses, and maybe if I can reveal the identities to them, I might get rewarded even bigger. Sure enough, you went to SM's Headquarters, and I saw Taeyeon-sunbaenim brought you in. I waited patiently, until I heard gunshots. I thought you had died, but a few moments later I saw Taeyeon's motorbike rushing outside, and then Sana's car with you inside," she said, nodding towards the car that was parked in the middle of the warehouse.