My Revenge

In a few minutes, we were approaching Namsan Tower already, partly because I drove like a crazy person, zig-zagging past the vehicles on the street. As I slowed down when we reached the parking building, I glanced at Jennie who was sitting in the passenger seat, and I noticed that she looked pale and was sweating buckets. She grasped the door with her hand tightly, shaking from the speed I drove.

 She grasped the door with her hand tightly, shaking from the speed I drove

"Yeongi... I love you, but you're—FUCKING CRAZY!" she exclaimed.

I couldn't resist laughing looking at her. I ruffled her hair, and she giggled eventually, panting.

"Come on... Let's fine Dara-sunbaenim," she sniggered.

We drove slowly, entering the parking building, looking for Sandara Park's purple car. Most cars in Korea were either white, black or silver, so finding a purple one shouldn't be that difficult.

"There she is!" Jennie exclaimed after a while.

I saw a purple Hyundai IONIQ parked in a lonely spot on the third floor. At that moment, my Nokia phone rang. It was Dara.

"Park next to me. Don't step out of the car," she said curtly, before hanging up.

I obeyed her, parking my car right next to hers. She rolled down her window and revealed her face. Dara was older, almost in her 40s now, but she still looked really beautiful, cute even. I could see why many boys idolized her during 2NE1's heyday.

 I could see why many boys idolized her during 2NE1's heyday

"Show me the picture," she said.

Jennie took out my phone and showed her the picture. She studied it for a few moments, then nodded.

"Delete it," she commanded.

While Jennie obediently deleted the picture, Dara looked up, staring at us. I knew Jennie felt uncomfortable seeing her senior this close, for she jittered nervously in her seat. She reached to hold my hand, and I squeezed it.

"What do we do now?" I asked Dara.

"Go home. Wait there. I've texted an address to your phone, Yeoni," she said. I felt my Nokia phone vibrate. "Meet me there when I text you later. Should be an hour or two."