Intermission: Yeouido Investors Club

I drove my car into our apartment building's parking lot, and I saw Jennie rushing down from the lift lobby towards her car.

"Jen!" I called as I rolled down my window.
"Rosie! You're back! Hey, sorry I gotta go!" she exclaimed, opening her car.
"Where are you going?"
"Yeoni!"
"What?"
"Yeoni! He's not picking my calls, and it's been hours since he left. I gotta check on him. Bye!" she said, then entered her car and drove away.

I smiled seeing how concerned Jennie looked. So Jennie did have feelings for the boy, huh? They'll make a cute couple, I mused.

I parked my car in my usual spot and walked to the lift lobby. The lift came and I pressed the 19th floor, our floor. Jennie said it's been hours since Yeoni left, so they must have come here around lunch time. I wondered if Jisoo was alright.

I had a peaceful day today. John was busy with his work, preparing for tonight's event at the Club. We had lunch together, but then he had to go to his office, so he dropped me back at home. I decided to take some much needed alone time, read some books and go swimming, before going back to Blackpink's Apartment. It was around 5.15 pm when I eventually decided to take a bath, put on one of my nicest dresses for the party tonight, and drove up to Blackpink's place. I told John to pick me up here later before going to the event.

I stepped out of the lift and opened our apartment door. Jisoo and Lisa were sitting in the dining room, eating some ramyeon. Gosh. I forgot I wanted to eat ramyeon so much this morning. John insisted on having some samgyetang for lunch. He said it was good to replenish my energy. Sure he was right, as I was feeling so much livelier this evening, but why did he have to sound so much like my mom?

"Jisoo-unnie!" I exclaimed and rushed to hug her.
"Rosie! You're back!" she stood up, her mouth still full.

We hugged tightly and I felt tears start leaking from my eyes

We hugged tightly and I felt tears start leaking from my eyes. I realised just how much she meant to us, and losing her for a few hours without knowing her whereabouts and how she was doing made me feel like I never wanted to lose her again.

"How are you? Are you hurt?" I asked her, then jokingly started checking her entire body for bruises or wounds. She laughed that deep throaty laugh of hers. Lisa laughed too.
"Trust me, Rosie. She's been eating like crazy since she woke up," Lisa chuckled. "This is her second bowl of ramyeon already."

Jisoo's eyes widened and darted left and right as if just being caught doing something wrong. I laughed and hugged her again. She could eat as many ramyeon as she wanted, really.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. Come, sit!" she said.

I joined Jisoo and Lisa at the dining table, and told Lisa that I also wanted my own bowl of ramyeon. Lisa jokingly pouted and told me to make it myself, but she then laughed and made me one nonetheless. It was so good to eat a bowl of hot, spicy, soupy ramyeon after a long time. I ate quite fast, so when I finished, Jisoo–who was always eating very slowly–was still slurping her last few bits of ramyeon. I smiled and threw back to the chair, rubbing my belly, satisfied with the delicious ramyeon.