11. Just us.

***

Draco opens the shower door for me and I step in without hesitation, he removes his trousers and joins me. I feel the warm water cascade on us as it's starting to fog up the room, it feels amazing. Draco looks at me with lustful eyes as he steps closer to me grabbing me by the waist and moving us under the water. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead and I let out a soft giggle.

"Y/N, you're beautiful." He smiles. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a deep kiss, he starts moving one of his hands up to my throat and squeezes once there. At this I let out a breathy moan and throw my head back to which he takes my neck and devours it with wet kisses and hickies. It all feels too good, I could simply crumble in this moment beneath him from his touch alone. He comes back up to my lips and wrestles with my tongue for dominance which he gains fairly quickly.

"Please..." I say in between a kiss softly, I don't quite know what exactly I'm asking for but I know I want it from him. He breaks the kiss and looks at me with loving eyes.

"Please what, darling?" He mocks me.

"I-... I don't know..." I say shyly.

"You must certainly know if you're begging like a needy whore already for me." He says whilst planting kisses down my colar bone and to my chest where he pauses at my breasts.

"Draco..." I moan as he suddenly takes my hardened nipple into his mouth assaulting it vigorously making me moan and whimper.

"Mmm, that- tha- that feels good, please-don't stop." I grab his hair and keep him positioned in that same spot and he moves to my other boob swirling his warm tongue on my nub doing as he did with the other. I'm a moaning mess and he hasn't even touched me properly yet. I feel an aching pain in my pussy as he continues to suck on my boobs. I clamp my legs together hoping to relieve some of the pain.

"Fuckkkk." I moan softly as I feel his big hand part my legs and make contact with my bare pussy. He places two fingers on my bud and starts rubbing slowly as I throw my head back from having this new addition of pleasure.

"Ahh, yes, yes, don't stop please, Draco."

He starts rubbing faster and I feel tension building in the pit of my stomach as I get closer and closer to a release. He suddenly removes his mouth from my nipple and grabs me by the neck forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Look at you, such a dirty girl... you like that huh? You like it when I touch you like this, darling? When I swirl my tongue on your hard nipples? Yeahhh you do, mhmm let me hear those moans." He says smirking as he watches me twitch and squirm as my eyes occasionally roll to the back of my head from such immense pleasure.

"Fuckkk, I love it! Oh! Yessss, Draco! I'm gonna- ah! Mmm." I moan loudly as I feel myself getting closer and closer with every swirl around my sensitive bud. Draco begins to rub faster and grips my throat harder.

"I'm gonna- AH FUCK! Oh my go- Dracooo fuckkk ahh!" I cum all over his fingers as my hands grip onto the one that's at my throat and I twitch feeling my climax. I throw my head back once again as I feel him slowly stop touching me and remove his touch. He kisses my cheeks and removes his grip on my neck. I look up at him with tired eyes as I'm gasping for air and he pulls me into him and we both fall to the shower floor sitting together cuddled up.

"You did so good, darling." He kisses me softly.

"I love you..." I say softly looking at the bathroom floor not wanting to make eye contact with him after what I'd just admitted to him.

"Y/N..." he says softly. I know he doesn't love me back but I love him... I can't keep hiding it.

"It's ok you don't have to say it back.." The silence in the shower besides the water makes the room a bit tense.

"We should- um... head to bed, love." He gets up and walks out.

"Okay, great idea..." I turn off the water and walk back out of the shower. I grab the towel and dry myself and walk out of the bathroom to where I find Draco already in some pajama pants and he tosses me the oversized shirt from earlier. I turn around and drop the towel and slip on the shirt. I'm so embarrassed after what just happened, why the fuck did I have to ruin the moment and say something so stupid?!

"Y/N, you don't have to hide from me.." he says leaning back on the bed. I simply nod and turn around with tears in my eyes. He looks at me worried and my heart sinks.

"Y/N/N, what's wrong?" He sits back up worried and I just shake my head no and tears fall from my eyes. I quickly grab my bag that's on his desk and run out of the room and I hear him run after me but I'm too fast and sprint all back to my dorm without looking back. Once inside my room I slam the door and lock it.

***
Thanks for reading... to be continued :)