10. stay a while, please.

***

Warning- light ✨smut✨

Once inside Draco's room and a protest all the way upstairs I begin to feel tired which causes me to yawn. Draco had gone into the bathroom the moment we stepped into his room and placed me down softly on his bed. He came back out with a wet cloth and the medical supplies from earlier. He also had an oversized shirt in his hand which I assume he will give to me as he expects me to spend the night.

I look up into his blue eyes and see how much guilt he's holding onto in them, he looks exhausted. He holds out his hand to touch my cheeks and I freeze for a moment at the sudden interaction but eventually give in and move my head into his palm which he moves caressing my skin. He plants a kiss on my forehead and sits down in front of my knees. I look down at him nervous as ever as the tension in the room was thick and soon he began to rummage through the things in the first aid kit until he pulled out what seems to be disinfecting spray and bandaids.

"It'll sting a little, love." He looks up at me with soft eyes. He grabs the spray and places his left hand on the side of the knee to help himself hold it still as he begins to spray. It sting a bit but nothing too bad, he grabs one of the bandaids and places it on cut. It feels nice to be taken care of like this, I only wish that he acted more like this more often.

"Thank you..." I said softly.

"Alright, next knee." He pats my thigh on the leg that he just finished making it known it was time for the next leg. The cut on this one was a bit bigger than the other and requires an extra bandage. This one is going to burn... He repeats the same steps he did on the other side and warns me before spraying and when he does I his in pain and grab onto his shoulders to not wince in pain. He notices this and stops spraying making sure that I'm ok, I give him a small nod showing him that it's ok to continue.

"Ready? If it hurts too bad let me know." I nod at him and he pulls out the rest of the bandaids to place onto my cut. He finished and places the things back into the kit which he shoves under his bed. I looked down into his eyes when he finished and he looked into mine. I place my hands onto both sides of his neck and move forwards towards him which he does the same as his eyes flicker to my lips a couple times before returning to my eyes. I notice this and it drives me crazy, he drives me crazy!!

I place my forehead onto his and close my eyes just staying in the moment for a little while. I enjoy this... having him in my arms and being able to show him affection that I'm denied doing anywhere but in these very walls. I let out a sigh and pull back just to where we are almost nose to nose staring at each other. He's so handsome after a match, his hair is all disheveled and his jersey makes him look all the more hot. I bit my lip thinking about this and his eyes flicker down to see it. My cheeks instantly turn red and he sees this which gives him the okay to crash his lips into mine.

I hesitate for a moment as I didn't expect for him to kiss me like this but I give into the kiss and I lean forward falling into his lap straddling him on the floor. His hands snake around my waist which he uses to pull me insanely close but I have no problem with this. I can't seem to get enough of this boy in my arms. His tongue grazes my bottom lip wanting access into my mouth which I ignore on purpose as I continue making out with him to see what he would do. Suddenly he grabs my throat causing me to gasp and he takes advantage of this snaking his tongue into my mouth, I put up no protest and move mine against his. I let out a soft muffled moan which he still hears as I begin to grind onto him a bit trying to relieve some tension down there. My cheeks are glowing red I bet.

Draco notices me slightly grinding on him which cause him to let out a groan into my mouth as if feel his member poking me under. His hands fall to my bottom and he begins to move me forward and back in the same grinding motion against him. All this time we haven't broken the kiss. Grinding on him feels so good and this time I break the kiss and move my head to the crook of his neck where I let out a moan and whimper as he grinds me faster.

"You like that, baby? Hmm? Does that feel good?" He cooed at me in a tone laced with lust. His words turned me on further causing more moans to fall out of my o shaped mouth. I couldn't answer his questions all that came out was moans and whimpers. He stops and I instantly whine as the friction stops.

"Answer me with words, Princess or I'll leave you like this and go shower." He said.

"I'm sorry.." I say panting a bit. "I liked it, it feels really good.. daddy." I planted a kiss on his neck where my head is resting knowing it would arouse him. He begins to lift us from the floor and onto the bed where he lays me down beneath him as he hovers over me. I look into at him as he scans my body looking me up and down enjoying his view. His eyes lock on mine.

"Beg for me to touch you." He smirks. "Tell me how much you want me to make you feel good. I want to hear that pretty voice beg for me." I felt a heartbeat forming downstairs as I heard the words coming out of Draco's mouth, I love how dominating he is. He touching my lips with the pad of his thumb and I nod.

"Touch me please, I want you to make me feel good and only you can do that to me... I want you to make me cum.." I say shyly. His expression was content and his hand moves up to my cheeks where he rubs it.

"Good girl." He smiles. He walks away to the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on, is he going to leave me here all horny to go shower?! I sit up in the bed and look over trying to see and then he come back out and stands at the door in only his boxers. My eyes duck down at his print and faster back up to his eyes from sheer embarrassment. He's huge...

"Come with me, love." He holds out him hand waiting for me to join him. I stand and tiptoe my way over to him with a smile on my face and once I reach him I put my hands into his which he leads inside. We stand by the shower door and he looks down at me and plants a kiss on my cheek.

"Let's get these clothes off you." He smirked. He begins by removing my dress which pools at my feet in his swift motion of taking it off. All I am in know is a black lace bra and thong and he takes his time moving his fingers dangerously slow as he moves to the back of my bra to unhook it. I close my eyes and enjoy the feelings, it's absolute bliss. He finally unhooks it and plants a kiss on my neck. He takes his large hand and runs it down my back as he continues to press hot kisses onto my skin. He arrived at my thong and doesn't bother sliding it off he just simply pulls at it and breaks it off.

"Draco, those were one of my favorites." I say forcing a frown. "I will buy you 10 more pairs of that's what you want." I slowly turn around to face him again and plant my lips onto his once more. I want him. Now.

To be continued...

***
I'm sorry if this sucked but thanks for reading. <3