"Clam down Sting."

His voice was low and steady. It felt wonderful to hear a voice like my own, like music to my ears.

"Rogue, I'm pissed!" Sting turned on his partner, Rogue, who remained with his eyes half opened and his arms hidden by his draping cloak.

"You lookin' for me, youngster?" Master said from his spot on the counter, legs still folded, arms still crossed, and eyes still closed. Sting and Rogue marched up to the master and growled. "Tell your guild to stay within their boundaries!"

Master opened one eye. "What are you talkin' about boy?"

"You know damn well what I mean! One of you guild members was on Sabertooth turf and killed a demon!" Sting snapped.

"Well you can rest assured that this will not happen again, we will respect the boundaries." Master responded.

"Good for you, but I'm gonna find the one who stole our prize! Who took the mission?" Sting looked around the guild with an accusing look in his eyes. I stood straight ad walked over to the bar. I flicked my eyes and found the gaze of the one called Rogue following me. When our eyes met, his momentarily widened and he quickly diverted his gaze.

I sat at the bar and soon enough, Sting approached me. He peered at me and I starred calmly back, everyone tensed.

"Who are you? You don't look familiar, but you bear the guild mark."

I moved my gaze and turned in the chair, but the master answer before I could. "This is our new member Rin."

"But you may know me as the one who killed that demon today," I said, talking right passed him, almost at his partner.

Gasps went up as the words I spoke came out as calmly as ever. Sting gasped and Rogue's eyes widened. Sting collected himself and clenched his fists. "You?"

I nodded, saying nothing. Everyone's jaw dropped as I spoke to this man in the way I did. He must have really intimidated them because even Natsu was gaping at me with a dash of inspiration in his eyes. Sting growled and raised his fists.

"I don't care if you are a woman! You will fight me so I can redeem myself and Sabertooth." Before I could move, his partner was at his side, lowering his fists and giving him a death glare.

"Sting, control yourself!" he said sharply. I was surprised by his outburst, he was so quiet, but his voice was so authoritative. But my voice cut through their argument.

"Fine."

"You can't get out of this girl . . . Wait . . . Did you say 'fine'?" Sting replied, looking taken back and a bit ticked.

"Rin, please don't," the master said, but these men were not going to leave until they had what they wanted, and Fairy Tail was not going to be in more trouble because of me. They gave me a home when I had none and now I was gonna protect it.

Sting smirked and lowered himself into a fighting stance. I dropped to my feet from the chair and tossed my hair over my shoulder. Rogue did not move, except away from Sting and close to the ring of people that formed around us.

Sting closed his eyes and when he opened them again, they were white. Pure white. His body seemed to glow with a pure white aura and the light evaporated from his skin in a white smoke.

"Sting, no, not here," Rogue shouted. "You don't know what power she has!"

"Whatever it is, it can't beat a Dragon Slayer!" His confident voice retorted. My eyes slightly shined as this new information made me more aware. White, the White Dragon Slayer. This boy had no idea what was coming his way.

I closed my eyes and the red light blossomed around my skin and soon I was encased. Members threw their arms over their eyes to shield it from the sheer blinding brightness of the light, even Erza turned her eyes away.

"REQUIPT!" I shouted. I could hear the other guild members vaguely from inside the transformation stage begging me to stop, but this man had threatened my home, and I was going to fight him as he wanted.

When the light died, everyone's arms dropped from shielding their eyes and then it became silent once more, but a hell of a lot scarier.

My armor was exquisite, sterling white with gold ad silver plates to cover my skin, a jagged shoulder piece and forearm guards with heavy boots and a spiked headpiece that didn't cover my face but framed it and my hair was turned up in the wind,most of the black strands glowing with white and seeming to change color from ink to snow. My guild mark peaked out form the space where the arm guard and the shoulder piece failed to cover, and it stood out proudly on my skin. Clutched in my grasp was a spear, glowing with the same white light that came from Sting, and the long staff was held in my armored hand. I grasped it and lowered it into stance.

I opened my battle-ready eyes, narrowed them to slits, and called the name of my armor. "White Dragon Slayer Armor."

Sting's hands dropped to his sides and his jaw fell almost to the floor. "What are you?!?"

I smiled, and to everyone's surprise, chuckled. "I'm the girl you just decide to get your ass kicked by."

Then things got hectic.

*************************************************************************************************************************

I hope this chapter made you all satisfied, I promise I won't go this long without updating ever again. Please continue to enjoy and please look at my other works! Thank you all, luv you and see you soon. Ja!!