Fifteen

We arrived at the clinic not long after. I ran out and vomited  in a Bush. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and wiped my mouth. He handed me a breath mint and we walked inside. "Appointment for (Y/N) Hargrove?" I asked. "Go on back,"  she said. I gripped Steve's hand and pulled him behind me. We reached the room and the doctor smiled warmly, until she realized we were teens. "You didn't use a condom I'm guessing," she said. "Sure," I said. "Well your child will be beautiful," she informed me. I sat down and rolled up my shirt. (Time skip)
The doctor came back into the room with an envelope and handed it to us. "Enjoy," she said and left. "I opened the envelope and on the paper it said. "Girl," I whispered. I looked him in the eyes. He leaned in and connected our lips. I kissed back eagerly. "I see you two are happy," she said happily. We smiled back and left the room. "She's going to be beautiful like her mother," he said, and I nodded. "You okay, craving anything?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nauseous?" I shook my head. "Headache?" Still no. "Sad?" Nope. "Baby what is it?" He asked. "Baby?" I questioned. "I just need to know you're okay," he said worriedly. "I'm fine I just need time to think," I said. "About?" He asked. "Everything, " he sighed and opened the car door.

6 months later (they are still not together)
I'm about nine months pregnant now and Steve has been the best person ever. "Good morning gorgeous, beautiful most amazing person I've ever met," he complimented. "Good morning Steve," I said. "I'm going grocery shopping today,  wanna come?" "No thanks," I say and he nods before leaving.  Me and Steve bought an apartment together after his mom thought he knocked me up and wanted me out of the house.  When he refused to kick me out we got an apartment instead. I stood up and noticed, I was in more pain than usual. All of a sudden. Splat! My water broke. I screamed out in pain. All of a sudden I heard the doorknob rattle and in came Steve. "Sorry, forgot my wallet- oh shit! Your in labor! I'll get the bag!" He said, panicking. I took some shallow breaths. "Got it!" He shouted, running back out. He grabbed my hand and we ran to the car.

412 words