Nine

I awoke first and then Steve a few seconds later. "I dunno 'bout you but I feel fineee," he says, slurring his words."same, morons messed up the drugs!" I say, giggling maniacally. "Yeah Morons!!" "Morons! Hey morons!" We shout. "There's definitely something wrong with us." Steve said. Just then the door opened and the Russians walked in, except this time, they had a doctor. "This is doctor Zarkhov," he said scarily. I shivered, "Cold darling?" He asked, getting closer. He touched my waist and started moving his hands up. I slapped him. He slapped me right back. "Keep your hands off!" I snapped. He smiled and looked away. Then the doctor grabbed the bone saw and slid it into his coat's sleeve. "Now, who do you work for?" He asked. "Scoops- Scoops ahoy," Steve laughed. I laughed with him. "Be serious or your little girlfriend gets hurt, " he said. "How did you find us?" "Completely by accident," Steve giggled. Then the bonesaw started whirring. "Th-there was a code!" I shouted. He turned off the bonesaw and turned towards me. "What did you say?" "We picked up your code on cerebro, you think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked in a day, a day" I say. He motions to the doctor to turn the bonesaw back on and he does. "Who else knows?" He asked. "Well Dustin knows," Steve said. "Steve-" "-Yeah, Dustin Henderson," "Steve!" I shout. "Your curly haired friend?" The Russian asks. "Yeah curly hair, bit of a fro," Steve finishes. The doctor move his saw towards Steve's finger. Just then alarms start blaring as they did earlier. The Russians ran out of the room and shortly after Dustin, Erica and Robin ran in. "Henderson,  hey! We were just talking about you!" Steve admits. "Yeah okay, come on we gotta go," Dustin says hurriedly. We follow him out until we get to their golf cart thingy. Me and Steve got in the back of the van. We sat across from each other. We begin driving at full speed. Steve grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. I sit next to him and we begin to get deep in conversation. "Isn't this like the indy 500 or some shit?" I ask. "I thought it was the indy 300?" "No dingus it's 500!" "No It's 3-" I cut him off by kissing him. Shocked,  he pulls away.  He looks deep into my eyes and reconnects our lips. We begin making out. I pull him on top of me and run my hands through his hair. We break apart for a second and then continue. "Did they die?" I hear Robin ask. She turns around and sees us kissing. I slip my tongue into his mouth. "Holy shit ew!" She yells. I pull away to look at her but Steve whispers, "mm, more," but I refuse.  "One more?" He begs. I shake my head and laugh. "We're here," Dustin says, opening the back doors.

507 words