Eight

We walk up the steep flight of stairs and look through the window. "Woah" Dusting gawks. "What the fuck?" I whisper. "What on earth," Erica says in awe. Steve pulls me close to his side. "Hey Steve?" Erica says. "What?!" Steve snaps, clearly annoyed. "Where did your Russian friend go?" She finishes. All of a sudden alarms start blaring and the four of us are sent into a panic. Steve burst through another door and we run as fast as we can through it. All the employees seemed shocked and scared as we ran through.  Some even shouting Russian cuss words.  We then open the final door which leads us to the terrifying machine.  We run down more flights of stairs and Steve pushes over some barrels to stall the guards.  We open yet another door and run inside.  Me and Steve struggle to hold it closed.  "Everyone get out of here!" Steve yelled. Dustin and Erica ran over to a metal hatch and opened it. Robin got in first, then Erica. Dustin looked towards us and yelled, "I'll never forget you!" "Go!" We shouted. Just then the door burst open. "Well well well,  what do we have here," he said in a thick Russian accent. "You take him, I'll take the girl." "If you touch her! You're dead!" Steve shouts as I sob. We're dragged in different directions.

⚠️TW: Rape⚠️ We get to a room and the guard starts kissing my neck vigorously, leaving hickeys. He starts touching me in inappropriate places. "S-stop," I stutter. He slaps me, "shut up cyka," he tells me, so I comply. He takes of my shirt and squeezes my tit. I whimper.  He slaps me.  "One more noise out of you and I'll get the taser." He threatens. He ends up raping me. When he finishes he makes me put on my clothes and takes me to another room. I just had sex with a sixty year old man. It wasn't my first time having sex though. They bring in an unconscious Steve soon after.  He ties both of us to a chair and then ties the chairs together. They then leave.  "HELP!" I start shouting,  this was going to take a while.

"HELP!" I yelled for the thirtieth time.  "Will you be quiet," Steve said and I rolled my eyes. Then it hit me, "Steve? You're okay?!" I said, relieved. Steve looked behind him and saw my legs were shaking. "What did he do to you?!" He said, angry. "N-nothing" I said. "on a different note, you see those scissors over there?" "Yeah?" He said, confused. "If we jump at the same time we can grab them-" "-and I can cut the binds!" He finished. "Yeah! So on three we jump, one, two, three!" We jumped and landed successfully.  "Oh shit! Okay, one, two, three!" We jumped and landed again. "Holy shit this is gonna work! One, two, three!" Except this time we toppled over. A few tears fell from my eyes and soon enough I was sobbing.  "Hey, it's okay, don't cry," He comforted.  "What did he do to you?" I shook my head. "Son of bitch," Steve swore. "Steve?" I said quietly.  "Yeah?" He responded.  "In case we don't make it out I want to tell you that I-" "-Where were you two going?" The Russian guard said with a cruel smile on his face. He and the fellow guards walked over to us and pulled us up off the ground. The main guard walked over to me and planted a kiss on my lips.  "Hello gorgeous," he said.  "Hey, only I'm allowed to call her gorgeous, not some creepy Russian man!" Steve protested. That earned him a slap to the face. The man began sucking on my neck again.  He then kissed me once more, but this time I spit in his mouth. He backed up and punched me in the stomach. "Now who do you work for," he inquired. "Scoops ahoy!" Steve groaned. "What you think I choose to wear this uniform, that I'm a spy in a sailor suit?!" "S-Steve, shut up," I said shakily, the Russian guard now stroking my thigh. "Get your hands off her!" Steve threatened. The guard took his hand away from my thigh and held them up in surrender. But he then grabbed a syringe. "Woah! What is that?!" Steve asked. "To help you talk," he said slyly. "Is now a bad time to tell you I don't like needles?" I asked, frightened. It only took a second before they stabbed our necks with the needles. We then passed out.

775 words